«8»

-' 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 - 𝙨𝙪𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙

                                         8장

"yah! min yoongi-ah!" jungkook called out yoongi's, who was walking out of the schoold building. he turned around to face jungkook.

"huh? hey jungkook-ah are you feeling better?" yoongi asked, looking at jungkook with worry. but jungkook wasn't pleased at all, he hated when strangers put their noses in his business.

"look I don't know what the heck you are and why are you interrupting my life but you need to give me an explanation." jungkook spat out, yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"what?" he asked, looking straight into jungkook's eyes who did not hesitate to hold back.

"tell me how did you know about the painting?" jungkook looked serious, making yoongi gulping heavily. he didn't know whether he should just play dumb or be rational. he moved his shaky eyes to look right into jungkook's dark brown eyes.

"what painting??" he decided to play dumb and saw how jungkook's facial expressions turned rather annoyed.

"oh so now we're playing dumb huh?" jungkook sighed, "well lemme clear up your memory; first you are always interrupting everything and acting like we know each other, you are everywhere and you know something about the painting, so who are you? have we met before?" jungkook asked, gulping heavily as he saw yoongi's eyes widen, yoongi knew jungkook was right. but he couldn't be honest. not just yet.

"sorry, I just find bullying extremely wrong and painting? yeah doesn't ring a bell. sorry gotta go now, stand tall jungkook-ssi." yoongi said and walked away in a hurry, leaving jungkook with even more questions. yoongi was a bit suspicious.

"gosh min yoongi gets on my nerves." jungkook mumbled as he made his way to his next class.
yesterday jungkook got to rest and sleep, his body had shut down momentarily and he knew he was at fault. even though jimin's friends had started fighting with him and hit him a few times, he wouldn't have been so weak if he actually would've taken care of his health. he knew jimin was right but he didn't care. maybe he just wished for his body to shut down forever.

jungkook was trying to survive his day again but people really thought there was something bad going on between jimin and him, since jungkook came verbally onto jimin. everyone were sending jungkook death glares as if he had done something horribly sinful. he hated the attention he got,  he was sitting quietly and looking down at his notebook that he had scribbled something in, he was trying to survive, everyday a little bit more than others.

things to do today:

1. wake up
2. survive
3. go to bed

jungkook looked at the writing and sighed, things weren't going even that well for him, he even wished his days would've been like that.

things to do today:

1. wake up
2. survive
3. g̶o̶-̶t̶o̶-̶b̶e̶d̶  s͟u͟r͟v͟i͟v͟e͟ m͟o͟r͟e͟

perhaps one day there shall be peace.

jimin wasn't able to see jungkook in the morning since he had left very early to his part time job and then to school. they will only have a one mutual class and it's gonna be on the last period so jimin haven't seen jungkook all day yet, he didn't even know if he was at school but guessed he would be.