«17»

-' 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚

  17장

"j-jimin..?" jungkook asked to jimin who seemed to be spaced out staring the floor instead of tv.

"oh yeah?"

"what are you thinking?"  jungkook asked curiously while they were sitting on the couch together, maybe he even felt a bit self conscious about it since they had quite a moment just a little while ago.

"uh nothing really.. i'm hungry you wanna go get food?" jimin asked and smiled prettily, his small eyes making it difficult to see and his imperfect line of teeth that looked just beautiful when he smiled.

"hmm.. okay we can go. " jungkook said, giving a small gentle smile. jimin looked at jungkook so fondly, he had heard jungkook laugh today, cry today and smile today. a day full of emotions, jimin used to want to see the tears falling down on jungkook's cheeks and cry in pain, but when he finally did see that, all he wanted was the boy to smile and be happy forever. he wanted to protect him from all the pain in the world.

but jimin couldn't stop thinking about everything, the things jungkook said were running inside of his mind, he felt so hurt for jungkook, he felt extremely disgusted about himself for being such a terrible person and couldn't stop thinking about it all.
how couldn't he notice that there must've been something wrong with jungkook? jimin thought.
he just assumed that he was rich and spoiled and had no manners at all.

-

the two boys walked down the street to a korean bbq restaurant, jimin had started cooking the meat. and after they ate a bit, jungkook cooked the second serving of meat, he was really focused to not to burn it.
jimin was staring at jungkook who was really focused to cook perfectly.

jimin was staring at jungkook's focused, glossy, brown puppy eyes where all the tears had come out, and very often didn't. those eyes that had seen a lot.
that person had been hurt a lot, heard a lot from
people who wouldn't want anything good for him.
yet he was still there fighting alone against the big cold cruel world.

jimin couldn't stop admiring him, he admired his appearance and patience - the amount of patience he had was out of the world, even when he cooked the meat, he was so focused and patient. simply said, he admired jungkook as a whole.

"are you staring?" jungkook asked, lifting his gaze from the meat. sometimes you can just feel when someone's eyes are burning at you like lasers.
jimin put his reddish face down, grabbing his chopsticks.

"no.. just.. eat" jimin chuckled.

"okay.. i cooked this for you" jungkook said and gave the biggest piece of meat and his adorable smile on top of it. jimin's heart fluttered at that, jungkook was too pure and kind for the world.

"ahh thank you bunny" jimin said and jungkook furrowed his eyebrows for the nickname.

"aaawww you're so cute you know? like angry bunny" jimin teased as he was stuffing the food in his mouth.
"hmm.... i didn't realize you would actually use that name.. it's embarrassing." jungkook hummed, feeling flustered by what was said.

"you just don't hear it much.  you have like puppy eyes but you look like a cute bunny" jimin said smiling and jungkook's cheeks flushed red.