«16»

-' 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝙞 '𝙢 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙

                                          16장

"jungkook-ah.... is this.. your brother..?" jimin asked, looking at jungkook who was staring on his lap.

say no to him, he had no right to do that!
also say fuck it to junghyun! you don't need anyone you don't deserve anything else but a painful deat-

"shut up sammy." jungkook whispered, not realizing that he did it outloud and jimin would hear. it really made jimin quiet for a bit.

"s-sammy.?" jimin asked carefully, not knowing if jungkook just got the name wrong or was indeed talking to someone named sammy.

"uh s-sorry jimin.. it's uhm.. nothing.." jungkook asked quietly, feeling ashamed. jimin took jungkook's hands in his hands rubbing his thumb against jungkook's palm comfortingly.
"jungkook-ah.. who's sammy?" jimin asked, getting a bit concerned. jungkook hesitated to tell the truth even though he really wanted to tell someone, the voices inside of his head were killing him, slowly.
telling him not to eat, making him hurt himself, pushing everyone away - there was more than plenty of reasons as why he wanted to say it outloud to someone who might actually listen.

"he's.. uhm..s-sammy is not.. he.. uhm.. my head.. a voice.." jungkook stuttered, not being able to say any full sentences and just hoped jimin would understand what he meant. and he for sure did. jungkook felt too uncomfortable and never really opened up to anyone.

"is sammy saying bad things to you?" jimin asked gently, seeing jungkook's eyes widen, he didn't expect jimin to actually understand. so he just nodded.

"i understand that it's tiring for you, but don't listen to anything sammy says." jimin said softly. jungkook gulped, looking at jimin.

"do you think.. i'm crazy..? i mean i am crazy mental mess but-" he got cut off by jimin.

"no.. jungkook-ah sweetie not at all, don't worry you are not crazy, yes it's not normal what you're going through but it doesn't make you crazy at all. it's not your fault, i promise." jimin explained, seeing how jungkook was getting emotional. he put his hands on his face to hide himself as he was about to cry a little bit.

sweetie ahhhh he cares!!

the word sweetie was really playing repeat in jungkook's head, it felt so warm? jimin hated to see jungkook in that condition, he had learnt something at the psychology class about different types of depressions and traumas, plus he was very people friendly person and paid attention to a small details so he was also good at handling other people's feelings.
and now his gut feeling decided to pull jungkook in a tight hug comforting the boy. he would've never guessed that there was a lot more than just some sadness in jungkook.

"he's my brother.." jungkook said out of nowhere.

"jeon junghyun?" jimin asked, making jungkook nod and hum quietly.

"are you close with him?" jimin whispered into jungkook's ear while still hugging him tight, pressing his body against his chest.

"no.. we were once..b-but he left me about 8 years ago and that was the last time i heard from him... n-now h-he's back and trying to act like my brother.." jungkook explained and jimin felt more sympathy towards the curly haired boy.