«9»

-' 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 - ghosts from the past

9장

"jimin what was that?" taehyung asked seriousness filling up his voice when glaring jimin up and down.

"nothing..." jimin answered shortly.

"it didn't look just nothing to me.. are you really being friends with that piece of shit??!" taehyung scoffed, feeling frustrated.
but jimin was so done with taehyung and his constant judging, the negativity that he was spreading around.
"GOSH TAEHYUNG STOP BEING SUCH A FUCKING DICK ALL THE TIME!!! I TOLD U ONCE IT'S NOTHING AND I WON'T SAY IT TWICE !!!! JUST STAY OUT OF IT !!!!" jimin yelled and stood up, walking away from the cafeteria.

the whole cafeteria went quiet and everyone's eyes were attached to jimin. more drama, sometimes it made jimin wonder if they really were at university but the again it made sense, koreans loved gossiping.

"what are y'all looking at?! mind ur own god damn business" he was never the aggressive type of person which was surprising for everyone, he barged out leaving everyone flabbergasted.
"what the heck is wrong with him?!" hoseok mumbled.

"I don't know but he is acting like an asshole" jin rolled his eyes, taking a spoonful of rice in his mouth.
"it must be because of jeon jungloser" namjoon sighed.

"we need to get rid of that dipshit before jimin is like him, maybe his parents moving back to busan is what made him like this" taehyung sighed.

_

finally it was time for the last lesson where jimin and jungkook both were. it was the theory of music.
jungkook knew all the gossips about him and jimin, he hated to be in the spotlight so he just decided to ignore jimin from now on. everyone already knew that they were roommates and he didn't want to make the rumors worse and ruin jimin's reputation.

he felt jimin staring at him many times but he kept his dull neutral face, avoiding jimin's eyes or even the direction he was at.
all of the sudden, jungkook's phone buzzed inside if his pocket informing that he got a new message which took him by a surprise since no one ever messaged or called him unless it was about work.
he looked at the screen of his phone to see a text from an unknown number.

010-543-7993 ;

- Hey Kookie...

Jungkook;

- who's this?

010-543-7993 ;

- No need to be all rude..

Jungkook;

- I don't think i said anything rude, it's pretty usual to ask from an unknown person who they are.

010-543-7993 ;

Okay okay wait!!! It's me Junghyun.

jungkook's heart stopped beating for a moment, his breath got stuck in his throat and phone dropped on the floor leaving a loud thud behind. jungkook was shocked and needed time to take this all in.

could it really be junghyun? his brother who left him when jungkook was young, the person who made their parents turn against jungkook.

"mr. jeon? eveything okay?"  the teacher asked, noticing the state of his student. jungkook blinked his eyes few times, coming back to his senses.
" oh.. y-yes. I'm sorry for interrupting.." jungkook apologised and quickly grabbed his phone from the floor.