«3»

- ' 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 - 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢

3장

again it was the day that every single person in this world despised, monday morning and after the weekend, jungkook finally decided to come out of his room since he had classes to attend.
jimin was sitting at the kitchen as he heard jungkook's room door open, he saw him walking to the kitchen to make coffee. jungkook didn't say a word, he had a huge bags under his eyes and messy hair. jimin noticed this and for a few milliseconds he thought of asking jungkook whether he's alright or not, but the thought of doing so irked him a lot.

"you look like a fucking zombie.. so disgusting.." jimin said, giving a disgusted glare to jungkook who had absolutely no energy for that at early monday morning.

"thanks, it's not like you look like a prince either" jungkook said, back facing to jimin as he was on the counter pouring some coffee in his mug.

"at least I don't sit inside of my room the whole weekend like a lonely depressed emo boy." jimin said and laughed a bit since it sounded a bit too funny to his ears. he actually didn't mean all that, but still said it.

"mm okay" jungkook said quietly, not wanting to pay attention to that, but still started overthinking it, was jimin right? he thought.

if not waking up in the same house the first thing to see being park jimin wasn't worse enough, his mood was ruined more than he thought it could be ruined. jungkook felt upset now, he didn't like being rude to anyone but what can he do about it? if he'd be nice, it meant that people would like him and he would get friends, he didn't want anyone around him anymore. he wanted to be excluded from everyone and everything, but always it made him seem like the bad person. he never hurt anyone, just ignored.

he sighed deeply, walking into the bathroom with his coffee mug to clean himself up. jimin totally heard the deep sigh.

"uh.. did I cross the line?" jimin whispered to himself as he sipped his coffee. after a while, jungkook came out of the bathroom as he made his way to his room. he felt jimin's eyes following his every move, it was dead silent in the whole dorm, but he heard jimin talking to himself in the kitchen.

"ugh, it's whatever. he probably doesn't even feel anything as if he would have any emotions in any way.. such a freak" jimin was mindlessly talking to himself and jungkook immediately knew that jimin was talking about him. what did jimin want from him? to see jungkook crying in the floor, begging for jimin and his friends to stop bullying him?

never going to happen.

jimin was still sitting and sipping his coffee, maybe a bit too long time because he got too fascinated by the breathtaking scenery from the window, it was a high building where you could see the mountains and half of the city of seoul.

"i'm gonna go now, I guess you have classes later" jungkook said in a dull voice once again as he went to put his shoes on. it took jimin by a small surprise that jungkook spoke to him so he immediately turned around to look at him in confusion.

"where are you going?" jimin asked, seeing jungkook standing up straight after putting his shoes on.
"class, where else would I be going on a monday morning.." jungkook said, he grabbed his bag, keys and was about to leave but he heard jimin's incredibly stupid comment that made him stop for awhile.

"ohh I see so you are these guys who are gonna go an hour earlier.." jimin said jokingly, his intention was to make jungkook annoyed. but he only scoffed.