«11»

-' 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 - forgotten memories turned into a nightmare

                                          11장

after jungkook and jimin had eaten, they watched a movie together in comfortable silence and we went to sleep after that. it was actually really pleasant for both of the boys, just to relax and watch tv. jungkook hadn't been with anyone and watched a movie together in many years. he didn't even have friends anymore.

just when he was about to close his eyes and drift asleep, his phone buzzed again.

Jeon Junghyun;

- "Hey Kookie.. are u sleeping?"

jungkook still couldn't process the fact that this was his brother, the fact that he was talking to his own dear brother who abandoned him when he was just a kid and left him alone in their abusive household.

Me;

- "yes so don't bother me"

Jeon Junghyun;

- "Look... I just want to talk to you... please?"

Me;

- "then talk."

Jeon Junghyun;

- "I'm not gonna make excuses now but I can tell you why I left....."

Me;

- "and why is that?"

Jeon Junghyun;

- "Our parents are monsters... when I told them that I will study music producing, not business they got really mad at me.. and then they tried to make me marry some random girl from a one really big business so it would've been arranged marriage.. and I told them that I don't want to and they made me do that so I told them that I'm gay.. I'm not, but they became really cruel to me, tried to control my life and they couldn't accept what i wanted, so I left.. I'm so sorry for leaving you there alone.... but I promise that I had no idea they would turn against you like that. I thought you'd be safe. I'm so sorry."

Me;

- "are you serious?"

Jeon Junghyun;

- "Yes Kookie.. and I know our parents blamed you for everything but you need to understand that I was scared."

Me;

- "uh... well i get that.."

jungkook's heart was beating really fast, it was not the good type of fast beating, it was pure anxiety and fear. the person he had loved the most but ended up hating the most was back, finally back. he wondered whether he should give him a chance?

no he wants money

he WILL leave you again after he has gotten what he wanted
why would he come back only now? you've been away from your parents for so many years.
don't think he missed you!

"what does he want then?"

he feels bad after the things he did so he needed to apologize so he can live happily without feeling guilty.

"so it's all about him? not because he misses me or wants to be my brother again?"

yes jungkook. it's all about him. he is playing with you.