«5»

-' 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 - 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙

5장

the morning sun that was rising behind the mountains lighted up the spacious dorm with its large windows. but the dorm felt lonely and cold.
it was 5:30am and jungkook still hadn't came home yet jimin was still awake, feeling uneasy as he waited for jungkook to come back already. he started to get worried for him, especially after yoongi's words saying that he would hope that jungkook will come back.
jimin laid back on his bed and after turning around multiple times, his heavy eyelids closed shut as he went to the beautiful but draining place called dreamland, where he would be seeing the same dream he has been seeing very often recently.

jimin was 11 and he was playing at the park in busan by himself. it was cold and raining, but luckily jimin was wearing a very warm and good clothes so little rain didn't stop him.

"h-hey..excuse me? can I borrow your phone little quick?" little boy who was about jimin's age ran to jimin and asked. he was shivering, bleeding and he looked so scared.

he didn't have anything warm, he was a soaking wet and he had cuts and bruises on his arms and face. he was also crying.

"yes of course... are you okay?" jimin asked and gave his little nokia phone that his parents had gotten for him just in case.

"y-yes" the little boy said and walked couple meters away from jimin and made a call.

"t-thank you very much.." the little boy came back after an while.
jimin was about to give his jacket but the the little boy started to walk away.

"hey.. wait!" jimin yelled and the boy stopped and looked at jimin with his round eyes.
"what is your name?" jimin asked.

"damnit! it always ends there" jimin woke up, after he had slept almost two hours and it was 7am right now.
"I'll never get to know his name..." jimin was mumbling to himself and it really started to bother him that he couldn't remember the boy's name and the dream always ended there. he only recently started having these dreams.

someone came in their dorm and jimin immediately stood up from his bed and walked to see jungkook with a huge dark circles around his puffy eyes.

"h-hey..." jimin said and jungkook didn't say a thing, he was too tired to even mumble a word. jungkook had spent a few hours at the cemetary trying to calm himself down before coming to the dorm, he didn't hate jimin but had no energy to say anything.

jungkook looked literally dead, he was pale and he had a huge bags under his eyes. he was so tired that he was even swinging while he was walking towards his room. it alarmed jimin again, he disliked seeing jungkook like this.

"uhh... you should sleep now you look very tired.." jimin said gently, fiddling his fingers nervously as he waited for an response from jungkook. he stopped and looked at jimin, then the time on his phone that made him sigh outloud.

" great I have an hour to sleep.. i'll take it" jungkook sighed and dragged his heavy exhausting feet to his room. he was a little surprised when he saw that his room was clean up. he thought. "jimin finally did something right" jungkook fell on his bed and closed his eyes immediately.

"an hour to sleep... that is not good.." jimin was standing outside of jungkook's room, thinking how he had messed everything up. he despised himself the most in the world, how could he let himself to be totally taken control by someone else? how could've he let himself to be carried away and become a person who hurt others? his thoughts that caused him headache, were playing nonstop inside of his head.