«21»

-' 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 - 𝙞𝙛 𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙜𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚, 𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮

                                           21장

yesterday was a rollercoaster, or maybe it's safer to say that it was a floating chaos since rollercoasters still go on their tracks. and what jungkook's life is, it's everything else but going on its tracks.
after being up on the roof, jimin and jungkook stayed the whole day in - shutting out the shitty world that treated them like a carbage. they turned their phones off, skipped their classes and stayed on the couch all day ordering foods, watching dramas and cuddling with each other. the whole world felt too anxious to jungkook and he didn't want to face it yet, nor junghyun or taehyung.
for jimin, facing taehyung caused a lot of anxiety. he hated himself for letting his own best friend turn into a human who hurt others and kept hoping for taehyung to change his mind.

the investigation was on and today jungkook would have to go to the principal office to discuss, no police had yet contacted jungkook and that made him feel confused.

as jimin and jungkook walked on the school hallway, all the eyes were on them. everyone had heard the rumors of the cocaine in jungkook's locker and the fight between taehyung and jimin.
it was a whole mess.

jimin squeezed jungkook's hand tightly, saying without any words that he's right there, right next to him as they were standing in front of the principal's office.

"it's gonna be well love, don't take the blame as you did for me, just say it isn't yours and it was taehyung who put it in there." jimin said comfortingly, seeing the panic in jungkook's eyes.

"i'm scared.. what if it's not gonna be well and i'll go to jail...? they're gonna tell the cops right?" jungkook asked nervously.

"no kook-ah, be honest with them. i promise i'll try my best to defend you as well so the police doesn't need to butt in.. i promise" jimin kissed jungkook's cheek who slowly walked into the principals office.
jimin sighed heavily, hands shaking as he turned around to sit on the chair. he placed his head in his hands, feeling nervous for jungkook.

"j-jimin.."

he recognized that voice and it truly made his blood boil by anger, he sighed and lifted his head up to face the one and only kim taehyung, the person who walked around ruining people's lives.

"what do you want?" jimin spat at taehyung who gulped heavily, walking closer to jimin.

"look.. can you like.. not be mad at me anymore?" he asked, making jimin scoff at how ridiculous taehyung was.

"are you fucking with me right now?" he looked taehyung dead in the eyes who sighed sadly, sitting next to him. longing breeze exuded from him all the way to jimin's cold skin.

"dude.. we've been doing shit like this since forever.. what is so different about this?" taehyung lifted his eyebrows making jimin laugh sarcastically. he slowly brought himself to sit straight as his facial expressions became serious.

"i like jungkook a bit more than just a friend, i've always hated what you do to people and hated myself even more for participating to that bullshit" he sighed, noticing how taehyung was about to open his mouth to say something but jimin brought his finger up, hushing taehyung as he wasn't finished yet.