«6»

-' 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭 - I don't want you dead anymore

6장

everyone knows jimin and his friends at the school. they are like the gods. five hot gods that the actual god had sent. jimin and taehyung were the most popular ones in their group, ever since from
high school. people would think that they are the sweet angels and if someone ever makes them mad or hurt them, they'd better start praying for their life. but they also know how mean they can be to other people.

"hey jimin boii" taehyung jumped on jimin at the school hallway on a monday morning. this was the first time they talked to each other after friday and the party.
"oh hi tae" jimin said as he came out of his thoughts.
"you okay? oh and is that jeon jungloser still mad at you?" taehyung asked and laughed mockingly.

"stop, but yeah I guess he is.. I haven't seen him since saturday." jimin said in a bit worried tone. jungkook didn't came home from his work and he was scared something happened to him.
"oh okay... well that's what stupid shits deserve.. I hope he get the message now" taehyung said placing his arm over jimin's shoulders
"what message?" jimin asked and looked at tae.

"if he fucks with us, we fuck with him. next time when he acts like that, we are not just gonna throw some lame party, we are gonna get that dipshit kicked out of this school" taehyung said proudly.
"well I didn't plan to have a party remember? and just let him be." jimin said and walked in the class.

"what the hell jimin?" taehyung yelled and ran after him. the class had started 10 minutes ago and jungkook hadn't came in yet. jimin was hoping that jungkook was gonna show up. and maybe he manifested the guy there, but jungkook truly came in the class and apologized for being late. jimin immediately noticed jungkook's dark circles under his eyes that are definitely getting more darker, and how tired and exhausted he was. he also looked somehow skinnier and much more paler is that's even possible. it was clear that jungkook wasn't taking care of himself. he sat down on his seat and almost fell while walking there. jimin kept jungkook on an eye for the whole class and wanted to make sure he was alright.

after the class was a lunch break and jungkook went into the toilet. he locked the door and started to sleep, because all he had slept was one hour on saturday morning and hasn't slept after that at all. he was tired to death.

you deserve this, maybe force yourself to be awake to the point where you finally fall asleep and never wake up.

jimin was secretly looking for jungkook, but he couldn't find him. jungkook isn't eating at all and jimin wants him to eat.
"jimin?? haloo? you come with us today?" hoseok asked and tried to get jimin into their conversation.
"w-what? I'm sorry what are you talking about?" jimin asked, trying his best to be active in the conversation.

"what is wrong with you today? you have been acting so weird.." namjoon asked. "is it because of the party? and your disgusting roommate? have you fought a lot?" jin asked, looking jimin with pity.
"of course it's because of jeon jungshit, he is just thinking how to push him down like he deserves.. right jimin?" taehyung asked and gave a big smile to jimin.
"let's just drop it, but I need to do something today so uhm guess we can hang out tomorrow.." jimin said."lame, but ok" hoseok said and kept eating his food.

after the lunch jimin waited for jungkook to come into the class. in the class were only jimin, not his friends at all and of course some other students.
jimin moved to sit next to jungkook and looked at him, he felt jimin staring and looked back.