«10»

-' 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣 - I used to want to see him cry, now I want to see his smile

                                        10장

was this the moment? the moment where someone would finally notice jungkook, would it all be different?

no jungkook, he's gonna leave like everyone. he has hit you, told you to die. he doesn't care, no one does.

"no" jungkook said outloud, sliding down against the door until he was sitting.

"please, tell me what's wrong" jimin's delicate voice echoed through the door.

he is not gonna be there for you,
he hates you. you hate you.
stop wasting his time!
he'll leave if you get your hopes up, wanna hurt more?

"no, I don't want to get hurt anymore" jungkook whispered loud enough for jimin to hear.

"get hurt? jungkook-ah I am so sorry for everything, I promise I won't hurt you ever again!" jimin said, trying to open the door for the hundredth time. he wondered if jungkook was scared of him.

"no.." jungkook whispered again.

"jungkook-ah, what do you mean no? can you please just open the door? I want to see you.." jimin asked as he leaned against the door on the other side.

jungkook wasn't really there mentally. the devil inside of his head was too loud, he wasn't able focus on almost anything jimin had said.
all he did was sit on the floor hugging his knees, the bathroom was a mess and so was he.
the last thing he wanted was jimin to see him right now. he felt lightheaded and nauseous.

"jimin?" jungkook asked with his quiet cracked voice.

"yes jungkook-ah?" he answered immediately.

"go back to class." jungkook said coldly, trying his hardest to not to let his voice crack again while silent tears were falling down his puffy rosy cheeks.

jimin was a little a taken back how drastically jungkook's voice changed, he sounded so vulnerable when he called out jimin's name but all of sudden his voice was cold as ice and sharp as knife.

"no jungkook, the class is not important right now. I wanna make sure you are okay." jimin said gently, waiting for jungkook to respond.

"I'm okay.. just go, I'll take a shower and go to my part time job, so you can go." jungkook said, hearing jimin sigh as he fell quiet. there was a small silence between the two boys who were leaning against the same door from different sides. jimin's heart was aching and he couldn't understand why he felt saddened for jungkook.
he knew that something had went down at the class for jungkook to end up being locked inside the bathroom god knows in what condition, jimin wanted to help him but felt so useless because he was a person who had made jungkook's life even more complicated.

"okay take a shower, we'll talk later then.. and please just rest. I don't know what happened today but just know that I'll be here for you.. I'm worried.." jimin was surprised by his soft spoken words.
and so was jungkook, his heart warmed for a second.

ignore him, he's only worried for himself cause he knows he did wrong to you!

jungkook gulped heavily, sighing as he spoke.
"okay, see you.. " jungkook said as he heard jimin hesitatingly walking away and eventually leaving the apartment.
jungkook quickly stood up and started to clean the bathroom with bleach and other substances while sobbing loudly. he felt even worse now, very nauseous and sore. he broke the promise he gave to his grandmother and the aching on his wrists wouldn't stop.