«19»

-' 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝙞 '𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙨

19장

"i can't believe min yoongi is junghyun.. i-it's just.. how did i not notice..?" jungkook placed his head in his hands, regretting that he started thinking about junghyun instead of the mess with taehyung, his university and the police.

both jimin and jungkook were shocked even though both of them were already suspicious about min yoongi.

"it actually makes sense.. i mean he ran away from your parents and changed his name into min yoongi. that's why he brought the painting on your wall cause he already knew what it looked like. and that's why he always defended you because he obviously didn't want to see his little brother hurt.." jimin said sadly, he had never met someone with so messy life as jungkook, and he felt heartbroken to be apart of the messy part.

he felt heartbroken that someone with such a pure and kind heart had to bear all that pain, all the struggles and problems that life can give.
jungkook looked like he was in deep thought again.

woah and i thought your life just can't get more complicated but i was wrong. someone is trying to drive you away from this world and i strongly agree.
you have been stained as a criminal too,
just give up.
jungkook give up.

"kook-ah?.."

"JUNGKOOK!"

jungkook flinched to that as he came back from his thoughts, his thoughts that wanted no good for him, he looked with his widened puppy eyes at jimin who smiled a little bringing comfort to jungkook's overly and painfully pounding heart

"hey baby it's okay, i'm here." jimin pulled jungkook against his chest who was very quiet. he was still taking in all this information that brought discomfort and anxiety onto his already heavy chest.

"maybe you should text him and talk things through.. after all you are brothers no matter what, but take things slow, there's no need to exhaust yourself.." jimin whispered into jungkook's ear as he was softly patting his hair, still hugging him tight.

"o-okay.. maybe i will.." jungkook mumbled quietly, letting out some tears. after a little while, jimin was about to pull away to face jungkook, but he didn't let jimin go, instead hugged him tighter.

"no.." jungkook whispered, making jimin's heart melt, he squeezed jungkook as well, not wanting to let go either. it was so loud in jungkook's head right now, he was crying and didn't want jimin to see that, also he felt a bit more calm in jimin's embrace which why he pressed himself against him more.

die, go die. jimin will be hurt if you stay.
come on, hurt yourself you need it.

jungkook felt tingling on his arms, he felt the need to hurt himself, which why he kept being in jimin's arms, hugging him.
"shh it's okay baby" jimin had a feeling that jungkook was crying due to his irregular breathing, but decided to keep comforting him the way jungkook wanted to.

jimin moved a little bit since his position was quite uncomfortable, and it made jungkook hold him tighter, being afraid that jimin will let go.

"l-let's stay like this.. just a bit.." jungkook whispered again, jimin kept rubbing his back and his hair, giving warmth and love to the boy in his arms who had a life threatening strom going on inside of his mind.

𝐔𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 | ᴊɪᴋᴏᴏᴋ    जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें