«2»

-' 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤 - two lives ruined

                                           2장

"uhm, what are you doing in my dorm?!" jungkook asked, annoyance and confusion clear in his voice.
his hair was a bit messy but in a very attractive way and he was wearing a long sleeved oversized white shirt along with shorts.
jimin's widened eyes wanderered around the modern dorm room and jungkook's surprisingly attractive appearance.

"huh?" jungkook sighed, waiting for jimin to speak up. "what.. wait.. so this is your dorm?!" he screamed a little, shaking his head in disbelief.
"so what the hell are you doing in here? and how did you get in?" jungkook asked numbly, he had no tune in his voice - it sounded dull and emotionless as usually.

"this is my dorm now too.... no no no this must be a mistake! I can't share a dorm with a fucking loser!" jimin gasped angrily and a little overdramatically, putting his hand in front if his mouth.
jungkook only rolled his eyes, not liking the fact that the person who bothers him everyday, now has to live with him. "whatever.. it's not like I want to share this dorm with you either.. you better pay half of the rent." he said, not really caring to make a big deal out of it.

"I am paying for it you fucker.. I knew you were some rich ass motherfucker living off of ur parents.." jimin scoffed, just as jungkook was about to go back to his room, he turned around biting his lip in annoyance, as he looked very intimidating again.

"you have a proof? that this is your dorm?..."  he asked making jimin nod, oh how they both wished that jimin had somehow walked into the wrong dorm. "here if you don't believe me" jimin scoffed, handing the paper to jungkook who grabbed it and started to go through it with his eyes.
"just great, and don't assume a shit about me" jungkook glared at jimin, giving the paper back to him. jungkook was again about to walk back into his own room until jimin interrupted him.

"uh.. sorry but where is my room?!" he asked, looking at the four doors. "that door behind you." jungkook pointed at the front door, making jimin scoff again. "haha very funny you dick" he rolled his eyes. jungkook didn't say a word and finally walked back into his room.

"moving back to busan sounded much better than sharing room with jeon fucking jungkook... I can't believe my life.. this is so embarrssing.." jimin muttered to himself while carrying his heavy bags into his room.

"hmm you sure you wanna sleep in the bathroom?" jungkook came out of his room in different clothes, as he asked to jimin who was carrying his stuff to the bathroom.
"w-what?" jimin looked dumbfounded as he turned the bathroom lights on which he should have done earlier. "oh" he was more surprised about how clean and nice the bathroom was.

"I'll be out so the rules are that you can't invite any friends, don't make a mess, don't go into my room and don't be too loud I hate that.." jungkook said simply and walked to put his shoes on, leaving the dorm just like that.
"seriously?! ugh what a pain in the ass.." jimin cursed and started to unpack his things. he really wanted to invite his friends over. after awhile of unpacking, he heard his phone buzzing and not being surprised, taehyung was calling him.

"oh hi taetae" he answered, putting his phone on speaker and placing it on the floor.

"helloo min-ah, so did you move in a dorm already? and omg who is your roommate is he someone from our class?? tell me everythinggggg!!!!!" taehyung asked excitedly, yelling through the phone.

"uh.. uhm yeah it's pretty nice.. *cough* it's just that my roommate is pretty strict about rules.." jimin sounded awkward.

"oh.. well that sucks but I can come visit? right?pleaseeeee" taehyung whined.