«20»

-' 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 - 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙

20장

it was morning after the night the two boys spent together, jimin was hugging jungkook from the back spooning him, they had a pleasant time together last night in jungkook's dark room and now were under the blanket half naked.
the boy in jimin's arms was already awake - jungkook who was rubbing jimin's hand with his thumb hoping to wake him up, jimin's arms were protectively around him bringing comfort and the feeling of safety. he loved the warmth of him but it also made him a bit nervous.

"jungkook-ah... are you awake?" jimin asked with his raspy morning voice, making him turn around to face jimin.

"yeah.." jungkook said a bit shyly, seeing jimin's beautiful morning face above him, jimin smiled and placed a kiss on jungkook's lips who was a bit taken a back but smiled at it

"do you feel better today?" jimin asked, seeing how jungkook nodded. "did you sleep well?" jungkook asked making jimin smile gently.

"i really did, you?"

jungkook nodded as he smiled a bit, they stayed there - cuddling and talking softly to each other for quite some time before they both sat up. it was light in the room so both of the boys were exposed, especially jungkook whose body was covered in multiple scars. jimin gulped painfully as he noticed that, he understood that most of them were from his parents and bullying. but that wasn't all.

"kook-ah... what is this.." jimin mumbled quietly, at first jungkook was confused and looked into jimin's worried eyes. but realized after jimin slowly grabbed jungkook's left arm, softly touching the scars with his fingertips. jimin's heart was aching, not all of them were even scars yet.

jungkook widened his eyes as his heart jumped, how could've he forgotten? he pulled his arm away from jimin, hiding it between his legs as he looked down.

"those are old, don't mind it..." he muttered quietly, but jimin wasn't stupid, he knew some of those marks were fresh.

"jungkook-ah, i know those aren't old... but hey it's okay.. i'm here for you." jimin tried to stay calm and somehow positive even when he was shocked, the thought that the two of the boys had been under the same roof and jungkook would be in such a dark place whilst jimin would have no idea of it really hit his heart. he also wondered whether the reason jungkook cleaned the bathroom was this, did jungkook do this to himself then?

he had never met a person who self harmed themselves so he wasn't quite sure what to do or say so he tried to stay calm and pretty neutral, but only the though of jungkook sitting on the floor using a sharp object to make himself bleed was making jimin want to cry. his heart was aching as he tried to push his tears in, it definitely wasn't his place to tear up when he probably was one of the reasons why jungkook was so miserable.

"but please don't do it ever again.. i promise i'll help you, i'll listen to you if you ever feel like doing it.. but please don't hurt yourself anymore it can.. really turn out badly..." jimin said quietly but comfortingly as he took jungkook's hands back into his. jungkook's heart ached to all of this, jimin looked sad and jungkook hated it, he hated to burden him like this and felt even more naked right now.

"i'm sorry.. but you don't need to help me i'm fine." jungkook said and lifted his gaze to face jimin, smiling a bit.

"if you would be fine, you wouldn't hurt yourself. don't lie to yourself." jimin said softly and jungkook gave up holding up his fake smile.
jungkook never once turned his eyes away from jimin's who could feel his eyes burning because of trying to hold the tears in.