«4»

-' 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧  - 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨

4장

the week passed by quite fast and it was already friday, jungkook's last class was coming to an end. he was glad that it was his only class without jimin or any of his friends, he wished all his classes would be like that.
not surprisingly, jimin had been really annoying through the whole week, it had been constant verbal teasing and sometimes violence every one in a while with all their friends as well.
but jungkook just tried to ignore it, he knew that jimin hated him more than anything and jungkook liked it in that way, but he would want jimin to leave him alone at least, ignore him just like jungkook does.

if you don't like someone or something, just ignore it because nobody cares about your opinion.

jungkook walked into their dorm, dropped his shoes off and walked to the couch. jimin wasn't there yet. jungkook laid there for a great 3 minutes until jimin crashed in. he was unfortunately in a very happy mood.

"hey loser" jimin said happily and took his shoes off.

jungkook didn't say a word, and sat up from the couch, walking into his room to change his clothes.

"just tried to be nice" jimin said, jumping on the couch. jungkook came out of his room and went to put his shoes on. he was going to his part time job, during this week he did only a few shifts right after school because they had so many exams, so now he needed to work extra hard again to earn his living.

"uh so where are you going now?!" jimin asked, looking at jungkook putting his shoes on.
"I need to be somewhere, i'll be back around midnight" jungkook said coldly, grabbing his bag and keys again.

"yay" jimin sang happily, taking his phone out to clearly text someone.

"don't invite anyone here or keep parties or anything it always causes troubles for me, also don't make too much mess." jungkook looked at jimin seriously, and before he could give his answer, he left the apartment.

"oh come on.. he is gonna be away so many hours maybe i'll just invite couple friends..." jimin said and started to text to his best friends.

but as we can all guess, other people text to other people and quickly there was a lot of people and a lot of alcohol which is forbidden in the campus area.

"hey Jimin!! cool place.. where's your roommate though? you said there was strict rules lol.." taehyung yelled over the loud music, seeing how anxious jimin looked like.
"come here for a little bit.." jimin yelled over the music as well and pulled taehyung into bathroom to talk.

"why the fuck there is so many people?! I am so screwed you know!!" jimin was obviously very stressed now because even if he hated jungkook a lot, he still didn't want to make him angry and disrespect his rules. he was the one who invaded his dorm either way.

"what?! what's the big deal.. it's just basic party.." taehyung rolled his eyes, sipping his drink. jimin clenched his teeth together sighing loudly.

"it was you who was spreading my text! wasn't it!?" jimin was feeling furious, taehyung never respected or listened to anyone, always did the opposite which was whatever he wanted to do. and jimin being his best friend, always got to be the victim. he had became this horrible bully and now he was causing troubles again, if his parents would see what kind of person jimin had become, they'd make a late abortion if that would be possible.