«25»

-'𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 - my guardian angel

25장

after making love to each other, the two boys were cuddled in each others arms on the soft fabric of the satin sheets, the window of the room was slightly open letting some faint sounds of the streets in as the mountains painted half of the sky.

"do you believe in fate?"

"I think so yeah" jungkook lifted his gaze up to meet jimin's curious but calm peanut shaped eyes that he so lovingly loved to stare at.

"I believe everything that happen is meant to happen, that also makes me trust myself and my decisions more, to know that whatever will happen is what is supposed to." jungkook continued. jimin hummed, playing with the hair of the boy in his arms.

"if that makes any sense" jungkook added, a chuckle leaving jimin's mouth, he understood what jungkook meant, it made sense. if you believe that everything has its purpose and everything that is going on is what was meant to, it really makes you trust yourself more.

"I want to tell you something..." jimin smiled slightly, but sighed deeply - worry arising in jungkook's chest.

"what is it? is everything alright?" he now fully turned around to look at jimin who chuckled, placing his hands on the sides of jungkook's face to kiss his nose.

"of course silly, I have something I kinda wanna confirm, I hope you won't get offended or anything.." jimin smiled gently, but jungkook only raised his eyebrows waiting for his boyfriend to continue.

silence fell upon the room between two guys who just stared at each other, now was the moment of the truth - the truth that has been bugging jimin for years.

"so.. you know how we're both originally from busan.."

jungkook nodded, wondering whether it could have something to do with jimin's parents.

maybe he's gonna move back home? he thought, terror arising in his mind.

he nodded again, wanting jimin to speak up already.

"I know this may sound odd right now, but when I was 12 I had just gotten a new phone for my birthday and I so badly wanted to use it and show it off to my friends."

"but that day it was raining so no one came out to play with me, I was so determined to take my phone with me and be outside as long as my parents would call me to go eat dinner.."

jungkook smiled, not quite following but loving to hear a lovely little sad story of jimin's childhood.

"okay okay I know you're confused right now, but
it was a rainy and cold day, I was wearing a yellow raincoat and you were wearing a grey shirt and black trousers back then right?"

jungkook's eyes widened, that came out of nowhere. jimin grabbed jungkook's hand and smiled with his loving eyes piercing through jungkook's wounded soul. the clothing was such an irrelevant detail in jungkook's story that wasn't worth to mentioning. however, jimin knew this irrelevant fact.

"what, you?"

"was.."

"that you..?"