I'm so proud of you!

"Okay, I'm nervous, but I shouldn't be nervous, why am I nervous, Y/N? I've done this plenty of times before." Rami says as he paces around the room. I have to grab hold of his hands, and bring him in front of me to stop him moving so much.

"You were nervous the other times too. It's because you put so much into these projects; Mr Robot, Bohemian Rhapsody, the lot of them. You want them to do well. Not just for yourself but for everyone who was apart of them. I believe you guys will do well." I say, looking into his softening eyes which speak a thousand words as they look into mine.

"Really? You think so?"

"Yeah, otherwise I wouldn't have made a bet with my brother saying you'll win best actor and best film. The only reason why he agreed to the bet was because he liked the odds." He laughs.

"How much did you bet?"

"Twenty dollars. Each."

"Ah, so you might be forty dollars richer by the end of tonight?"

"Might be? I will be." He laughs again and he looks down at our intertwined hands, squeezing them, before looking back up at me.

"I'm so glad you're coming with me tonight. I don't know what I would do without you." I smile at him before pecking him on the lips.

"Come on, we better going."

************

The Golden Globes really does feel as glamorous as they seem on television. I feel right out of my place surrounded by all these mega stars. But I just need to remind myself that I am here for Rami, this is all for him, because I love him. I lean forward slightly, towards Rami. "Hey, your category is up next. How are you doing?"

"Nervous, now that you've said that." Oh, crap. I give him an apologetic look and he smiles at me. "It's okay, Y/N. You know, I'm really surprised you didn't fan-girl over Lady Gaga when we met her before. I know she's one of your favorite artists."

"Oh, I totally fan-girled over her. It just all happened internally. No way was I going to embarrass myself in front of a pop icon." He laughs as I shake my head. I still couldn't get over how he introduced me to her. He's honestly the sweetest guy alive. Soon Richard Gere and Julianne Moore approach the stage, ready to announce the Best Actor award. Rami, while facing the stage, seeks out my hand to hold under the table and I squeeze it reassuringly. He's got this, I know he does.

"And the Golden Globe goes to... Rami Malek!" Oh, my, gosh. He got it! I stand up with him, letting go of his hand, and he gives me a quick kiss and Brian and Roger a hug before heading on stage in a slight haste to accept his award. I am so proud of him. I honestly couldn't be more thrilled.

"I am beyond moved." We all take a seat as Rami begins his speech, looking slightly emotional, but managing to contain it, unlike me who has a couple of tears in my eyes. "This is a profound honor to receive this and to be counted among such extraordinary actors. I have to thank everyone who worked tirelessly on the film to make it what it is and in the process, gave me an incredible family. This incredible ensemble of actors, where ever you are celebrating, I'm going to tackle you in a moment.

"I have to thank my family for all of this, and to my girlfriend, my soon to be wife, Y/N. I owe you everything for always being there for me, supporting me and believing in me, even when I didn't believe in myself. Thank you, my love." I mouth a quick *I love you*, and he gives me an an air kiss in return. Gosh, I'm an emotional mess right now.

"And of course, Queen." The crowd cheers enthusiastically and I look over to see a proud Brian and Roger staring back at Rami. "To you Brian May and Roger Taylor for ensuring that authenticity and inclusiveness exists in the music and the world and in all of us. Thank you to Freddie Mercury." The crowd roars again at the mention of this Rock legend. "For giving me the joy of a lifetime. I love you, you beautiful man. This is for and because of you, gorgeous."

He bows slightly to the crowd in victory and gratitude before walking off stage as we clap for him. I also wipe a few tears from my eyes.

I'm so proud of you Rami.