Villainy

Hey everyone, so I just wanted to let you know that if you wanted to request an imagine, please leave a comment or send me a message, I'll be happy to write it up :)

WARNING: lots of swearing.

"Hey, Rami! I've come bearing food and drinks!" I yell as I barge through his front door. Being best friends since high school has it's perks. We no longer just knock at the door and wait for the other to answer the door like any polite person would. Yeah, fuck that shit. We got our own sets of keys to the others place so we can just barge on in whenever we want to. But that has also left us in some awkward situations, too.

I walk into the dining room to see him sitting at the table staring determinedly at his phone.

"Look any harder at this thing and your eyes will pop out." I say, placing the contents in my hand in the table before taking a seat next to Rami.

"Sorry, Y/N, I'm just waiting." His voice is tired and he hasn't once looked up at since I come in.

"Waiting for what? It better not be a movie role your waiting to hear about." The silence is the only answer that I need. "Really? That's not healthy for you, Rami."

"I know, but I'm waiting to hear back to see if I got the villain role on James Bond or not." He sighs and lays his head down on his arms, clearly bored out of his mind and done with it all.

"Well, I don't think sitting here and staring at your phone is going to make them call you any sooner. Come on." I say, suddenly standing up from my seat making Rami finally tear his eyes away from his phone.

"Where are we going?" He asks, following behind me."

"For a walk, outside. You do know what walking is, don't you?" I ask sarcastically, earning a playful punch.

"Your such a smart ass.

"Just making sure."

**************

"That's it. That's the tenth time you checked your phone within the last minute. You've officially lost your phone privileges." I snatch his phone from his hand and when he makes a grab for it, I run slightly ahead of him so he won't get it. "Nope. You can have your phone back when we get back to your house or when you get a phone call." Rami chuckles.

"Your impossible, you know that right?"

"Honey, I've known that for years. It's about time you caught on. Now, lets enjoy the nature and actually talk to one another." But I'm met with nothing but silence. "Wow, Rami, your a great conversationalist."

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I just can't stop thinking about the role."

"Why? I've haven't seen you like this for a role since your first audition. Not even for Bohemian Rhapsody."

"Yeah, but as weird as this will sound, I didn't have as much pressure to do well as I do now. Sure, I had a lot of pressure playing Freddie Mercury but I didn't have everything that I have now. I mean, I just won an Oscar, I've got a huge following now, much bigger than before, and a whole lot more people know my name. I haven't experienced anything like this before. Everyone's waiting to see what I'll do next, to see if I'll succeed or fail. What happens if I don't get this role, Y/N? People are already saying I've got the role." I take his hand and intertwine our fingers and squeeze his hand reassuringly.

"I have no doubt in my mind, Rami. You will get this role. You've worked so hard to get to where you are right now, and while it hasn't been easy, you deserve every moment of it. I helped you get ready for this audition, your perfect for this role even if it is villainy." But before he can say anything else, his phone starts ringing in my hand, making me jump in fright before I hand it to Rami.

"It's them." He says, wide eyed, looking at the phone.

"Well, answer it." As if I snapped him out of his daze, he quickly answers the phone and turns away from me as he speaks. Yeah, I've been known to make him laugh at the worst times. I wouldn't trust me either. But he's soon hanging up and turning towards me, a huge, award-winning smile on his face. "You got it?"

"I got it." I squeal and jump into his open arms, overcome with so many different, loving emotions for him. He picks me up and spins me around, making me squeal again before setting me back down. "Thank you Y/N, I wouldn't have done this without you." And then he's kissing me on the lips, his lips soft on mine, and I tense up in shock. My heart swells with what is happening, but before I could respond, he quickly pulls away in shock of what he had just done. "Oh-my-god. Fuck. I am so sorry, Y/N."

"It's fine." I say in a small voice, my heart sinking down from my chest to my stomach.

"No, it's not fine. It was just an in the moment thing. Fuck." He's really beating himself up about this. The little hope I had shattered and I feel the sudden urge to run away. "I didn't want to do it like that."

"What?" I ask, suddenly on high alert as he stares at me, trying to figure out his next move.

"Fuck it." He mutters before he leans down to kiss me again, but I meet him half way, winding our arms around one another in a tight embrace. I guess he didn't only just get the role.