Lazy days

I wake up, which is a good start to the day. But what's even better is that the sunlight is streaming in our room, warming me, but not making it insufferably hot. It's a relaxing way to wake up in the morning. I shift in my bed so I turn around to face the already awake Rami, staring at me. Perfect.

"Good morning, beautiful." Rami says in his super sexy morning voice.

"Good morning. How long have you been staring at the back of my head for?" A contagious smile spreads across his face before he answers.

"Not that long." There is a little pause while Rami maneuvers his way closer and lays his hand on top of mine, both of us completely naked under the sheets. "I was just thinking about us. About how far we've come. To think, we used to hate each other."

"No, I never hated you. Disliked you a lot, but never hated you. Wasn't that around two years ago?"

"Yeah, and then we some how became fuck buddies, minus the buddies part. We still didn't like each other but we fucked each other." I laugh at the memory.

"Hate fucking, hell yeah. Sex was so much better then than what it is now."

"Hey!" He exclaims, playfully hitting me in the arm, making me laugh.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Or am I?"

"You better be, or you can find other ways to entertain yourself."

"Your also putting yourself in the same situation there too, honey."

"Shit. Oh well." He snakes his arms around me, bringing me closer into his arms so that there is no body limb of mine that's not touching his. I lay my head on his chest to hear his heart beating a nice steady rhythm. "I'm glad things changed the way they did, though. It's so much better now than back then."

"Considering I get to wake up every morning to your face, I agree."

We lay like this for a while, skin touching skin, so close it feels like it's impossible to separate. It's calm and relaxing, the complete opposite to the kind of days we've been having lately, and it's just nice. I don't want it to end. But it seems like Rami has other ideas as he disentangles himself from me. I was only just fast enough as he stands up to grab his hand to stop him from going anywhere.

"Where are you going?" I ask, voice slightly muffled due to my pillow.

"Isn't it about time we get started with the day?" He asks, an adorable expression of confusion settling onto his face.

"Can't we just stay in bed today?" I asks as he sits back down on the bed. "We haven't had a lazy day in ages."

"And what would we do, Y/N?"

"Oh, I don't know, eat, sleep, watch movies, talk, fuck. Whatever the hell we want."

"Okay, what about getting up to get food, water and go to the bathroom?" I roll my eyes.

"Those, of course, will be the only exceptions." I look up at him and sigh. "Come on, stay in bed with me. Please." I slightly pout up at him and he sighs before smiling down at me.

"You know I was always going to say yes to staying in, I just wanted to see if you would beg." This time it's my turn to hit him.

"You asshole. Get back in bed before I change my mind." He climbs back into bed, under the sheets with me, laughing as he does so. Once he lays down again we wraps his arms around me as I lay my head on his chest, legs entangles in one another and once we're again inseparable.

"Why don't we begin this lazy day right and start with some great morning fucking?" I look up and he raises his raises eye brows suggestively at me.

"Sounds perfect."