Someone will always love you

Y/N/N = Your nick name

"Rami, I'm here now." I say through the phone as the taxi pulls up to Daniel's house. "Are you sure I should do this? It won't be an invasion of privacy or anything?" My nerves are making me anxious, making me question everything that I normally wouldn't question. I pay the taxi driver and get out of the car to grab my bag.

"Y/N, he's your boyfriend. He should be more than happy to see you." Rami laughs, immediately making me relax.

Your right. Boyfriends and girlfriend's are supposed to surprised each other." I breath as I stand outside the front door.

"Exactly. Call me later to let me know how it went." He's saying eagerly, making me smile. This boy and his gossip, honestly.

"Of course. I better go now. Love you!"

"I love you too, Y/N/N." With that I hang up and look at the door in front of me nervously. I guess it's now or never. I knock on the door and wait, only to receive no answer. I knock again while shouting; "Daniel?" and I try the door knob to see that it's unlocked. That's strange, he never leaves the door unlocked when he's not here. Should I just go inside and wait for him? Might as well. I slowly walk inside and place my bag on the couch with a sigh. So what do I do now?

Just then I hear a voice from in the bedroom. Of course, it's almost impossible to hear someone knocking on the door when your in the bedroom. I walk down the hall and open the door to his bedroom. "Daniel-oh my god!" I screech and I am unable to move from my spot or tear my eyes away as I feel like I've been frozen in place.

"Y/N! I didn't know you were coming." He says with guilt in his voice as he scrambles to cover himself and the other girl, who looks super confused with what is happening.

"Obviously, or you wouldn't be between another girl's legs right now. We are done!" I snap before forcing my limbs to stomp out of the room. Daniel chases after me, also tripping as he tries to put his boxes back on.

"Y/N! Can't we just forget about this? We can move on from this, I know we can." I stop suddenly and spin around to face him, making him jump back before he collides with me.

"No, we can't. I don't want to do that. I knew, I knew that this long distance thing wouldn't work. You're the one who said that it would work, that we just had to trust one another and give it a shot. Big bloody mistake that was. I mean, you were the one that thought I would cheat on you with Rami! Look who's doing the cheating now!"

"Come on, Y/N, don't be like that." He tries to reach for me but I quickly move out of the way, giving him a deadly look. I also hear the girl from his room scream "You have a girlfriend?!"

"Real classy. And after all this time, I haven't even heard you say I'm sorry. Good bye, Daniel." Without looking back, I pick up my bag and leave.

**********************

"Y/N? I didn't think you would be calling so soon." Rami says through the phone and hearing his voice immediately makes me want to break out in tears, but I try and keep it together. "Y/N?"

"Rami?" I say in an almost broken voice from trying to hold back tears.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" He quickly asks in concern

"So, that didn't go the way we planned. Turns out he's been cheating on me. Found him in bed with another girl who didn't seem to know that he even had a girlfriend." I can't help it, a tear slips out.

"Oh, sweetheart. Where are you right now?"

"Somewhere in Central Park."

"Okay, go to the airport. I'm booking you on the first flight back to LA and I'm coming to pick you up, okay?"

"Thank you, Rami. You're the best." I say, feeling so overwhelmed with gratitude.

"Only for you, sweetheart."

**********************

The ride home was very silent but Rami still found a way of comforting me by keeping his hand intertwined with mine and I couldn't be more grateful. Throughout this whole time, I haven't even broken down, until we walked into his house.

"Y/N/N, come here." He says in a soothing but sad voice as tears start streaming down my face. He grabs hold of my and sits me down on the couch right beside him, wrapping me in his embrace and allowing me to cry into his chest. "It's okay, let it out."

"But it's not okay, Rami. I shouldn't be crying over him. He doesn't deserve it."

"No he doesn't deserve it. But your not crying for him. Your crying for you." Hearing the heart break in his voice, I hold him tighter and we sit there comforting each other in silence.

But the despair of having someone who I thought loves me hurt me like this makes my mind turn bleak. "I don't think I'll ever find someone who loves me." I whisper as I start to fall asleep, but not before I hear Rami say;

"Someone will always love you, Y/N."