Chapter Sixteen

We're going to get a taste of Liam's mind this chapter :)

_________

Liam Cabraro

I stand beside Noah, glaring at the TV screen while he beats the level I was trying to finish.

"I mean-no, don't go that way, I told you there's a thing in there and it has these black horns on. It's harder to kill than the other one." I tell my future brother-in-law.

"I ain't no bitch." Noah says. Aria shifts her head on Noah's arm as Noah heads towards the room I just told him not to go in.

"Idiot," I mutter.

"Shut up." Noah laughs. Everyone is still up but they're all relaxing now, watching me, Noah, and Noah's cousin Ryan play Skyrim, a fun game about a bunch of dragons.

"Dude, I would sneak before going in there." Ryan shakes his head. "That bitch is going to hear you and he's going to come after you with his greatsword.

"Uh, that and your armor sucks," I input. "You should put on better armor and sneak."

"I agree with Liam," Ryan says.

"Stop telling me how to play." Noah mutters as he walks into the room.

The skeleton thing charges at him and Noah pulls out a sword, swinging on that guy.

"I told you," Ryan shakes his head as Noah's character dies and loads to the last save spot.

Noah groans in frustration.

"Here, let me try," I hold out my hand for the controller, glancing around the room out of instinct to spot Savannah, but then I remember I went in there thirty minutes to change clothes and she fell asleep. I changed anyways, throwing on blue and white plaid pajama pants and a black long sleeve shirt.

"As if you can do better," Noah hands the controller to me and I take it, sitting down beside him.

I change my armor and put two swords in my hands, and then I sneak, walking into the room.

The skeleton thing has it's back to me, so I walk up behind him and swing.

He turns around when he's been hit and I just start beating the crap out of him.

A few seconds later, he's dead.

"Ha," I say to Noah.

He snatches the controller from my hand.

"You're lucky my sister loves you," he grumbles.

And I smile.

"You're right, I am."

Ryan finishes the quest for us, and when it's done, I look at Aria all cuddled up with Noah and realize that I want Savannah.

"Alright, I'm going to bed."

"Aw, come on," Ryan says. "It's only ten thirty! Aren't you in college? You probably stay up late all the time!"

"I'm tired too," Noah says. "Plus everyone else looks pretty tired." Noah takes the controller from Ryan and saves the same, and then he shuts off the PlayStation 4.

"We can play tomorrow," I tell Ryan as I stand up.

When Savannah is awake and can give me the attention Aria's giving Noah.