Chapter Seventeen

Okay but I'm listening to Hannah Montana and I'm trying not to scream (if you don't know You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home you might be too young for this story lol js *shrugs*)

Also I wish you guys were where I am because you're just now reading seventeen and I'm just about to start twenty one and so much happens I wanna talk about but I can't because you don't know yet

Savannah

I stand in the bathroom after my intense make out session with Liam, and I reach up to touch my swollen lips.

My mouth forms into a smile and I press my hands to my cheek as the memory of me telling him he could touch my surfaces.

I told him he could and he didn't, because he wants it to be right.

I grab my phone off the counter and slip out of the bathroom.

I really want to call Sofie and update her on life, so instead of going back into the bedroom, I slip out the front door, moving away from the door so I can be loud without waking anybody up.

I open my phone and call her on FaceTime.

A few seconds later, it stops ringing and her face appears on my screen.

There's a light glowing in her face and I can tell she's in bed with her laptop tucked under her chin while she watches a show. She has headphones in.

"Why are you still awake?" she asks, eying me.

"Because I had a nightmare." I reply.

"Shit, you good?" she asks.

"I'm fine now." I say, running my fingers through my hair. "Want an update?"

"Uh, duh." She sits up and I see her move her laptop.

"So my parents rules are basically...don't remove each other's clothing."

"That's it?" she asks.

"Oh, and we can't shower together."

"Shit. You can fuck with clothing on if you're wearing a dress." She wiggles her eyebrows and I roll my yes.

"Right, so that rule was set, Liam's stuff is moved into my room so now he's here as long as I am. Oh, and my brother has a girlfriend, and her Dad is Liam and I's AP physics teacher from junior year."

"Which one was that one again?" she asks.

"Mr. Coleman," I reply.

"Oh, the pepper spray guy?!" she gasps. "You're lying!"

"No, I'm serious," I laugh. "It's awkward, especially since he hates Liam."

"Whatever, that guy hasn't known Liam for two years. He can stick it where the sun don't shine," she rolls her eyes and shoves a couple of chips into her mouth. "So your nightmare-did you wake the house?"

I shake my head, "Liam woke me up before I could start screaming."

"Thank god for that guy. So you had a nightmare, but you don't look like you were crying, so it was at least an hour ago. What have you been doing since?"

I feel my face heat up and she narrows her eyes.

"What were you doing?" she asks. "Did y'all fuck?"

"No," I laugh. "No, we didn't."

"But you did something," she says.

"We just kissed." I shrug.