Chapter Eighteen

I got a Savannah and Liam request so it's on the side

Just so you guys know In case some of you haven't recognized him, the guy I chose as Liam is also the guy in Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me music video

He's also the guy from Hannah Montana the movie

Liam is sitting on the couch playing that dragon game again and he seems to really love it.

He doesn't have any gaming consoles, but I think he would have a lot of fun with one. He has a TV in his dorm, but it's Mason's and all they ever do with it is watch the campus channels, which seriously suck.

He loves Netflix, but he always watches it on his phone or his laptop.

I think he would love having a camping console, and he seems to love this game.

I walk over to the TV set where they're playing and pick up the disc case.

"Savannah, if you turn off the PS4, I'm going to murder you," Noah says.

I roll my eyes and reach out like I'm going to touch the button, and Liam gasps like he's just come up for air after being held under water for five minutes.

"Don't do that!" he exclaims. "Are you crazy? We finally just finished that quest! Ryan, save the game, hurry!"

I roll my eyes at my boyfriend as I open the case to inspect the contents.

It's a game called Skyrim.

I think I know what I'm getting him for Christmas.

"Liam, bro, tell your girlfriend to get out of the way!" Ryan complains.

"Savannah, hun, do you think you could just scooch back a little bit? You're blocking part of the screen." Liam says politely, his eyes never leaving the TV.

I roll my eyes and step back.

"You guys better stop that game and give me attention soon." Aria threatens. "You did this all last night and now it's ten in the morning and you're going at it again. Me, Savannah, and Danielle might have to taken the baby and leave for the entire day. Like, we don't be back until after dinner, and you three are going to get bored of the game after a few hours and want attention."

"I mean, if you guys want to go out, have fun," Ryan shrugs. "We won't get bored."

Danielle is Ryan's wife and the mother of their one year old son.

"Yeah, honestly, I think we'll be okay." Noah glances at Aria and I just fold my arms across my chest and look at Liam.

He grins at me, dart up from the couch to kiss me right on the lips in front of everyone, and then sits back down.

"Go Savvy, have fun, we'll be okay, this game is fun," He says, looking back at the screen.

I look at Aria and Danielle and roll my eyes.

"Alright," Danielle rises from the couch. "So Noah, can we borrow your car?"

"Sure," Noah says.

"And we can find some really cute guys at the beach and hang out with them the whole day?" Aria asks.

"Yeah, go ahead," Noah says, clearly not listening.

"Okay, I guess we'll just go find a really hot guy with a nice six pack and we can have a threesome. What do you think girls?" I look at Danielle and Aria.