Chapter Twenty Four

Guys. This chapter is inappropriate. Skip past it if you don't want to read it, but read after it because it's important :D

Also if you didn't read it last chapter, read the underlined part at the bottom of the page it's important because THIS IS THE END OF THIS BOOK

_________

Liam and I spent the next few days hanging around the dorm while the snow piled up outside.

There was a lot of kissing, a lot of making a full financial plan, getting quotes for internet and TV subscriptions, finding out how much home insurance is a month, car insurance, a cell phone bill, electric, water, taxes, food, and miscellaneous items like gas and stuff we might want. After doing all of that, Liam and I decided we're going to combine our student loans and pay them off together.

We could do it together, technically, but it would be tight really, really tight, like, fifty dollars left over tight.

I told Liam it was too close. If one of us gets sick and misses a day of work, we won't be able to pay the mortgage.

If Sofie and Mason agree though...well, that's different.

If they agree, we'll be able to do it comfortably because everything will be split four ways except for the cell phone, car insurance, miscellaneous stuff, and the loans.

But even after splitting it with Sofie and Mason included, we could easily afford it.

We made four plans, two with a house, one with just Liam and I and one with all four of us, and then two for a rented place, one with just Liam and I, and one with the four of us.

We could afford it either way.

Sofie has been Facetiming me every day to check in on us and she told me she's been talking to Mason and Mason has been texting Liam.

He and I agreed that we weren't going to contact my parents and ask for a cosigner until after we made a decision with Sofie and Mason.

If we can't find a cosigner for Liam, we will need an alternate plan.

He's nervous to talk to our friends but I'm certain this will work.

Sofie wakes me up in the middle of the night all the time swearing loudly when somebody down the hall is having sex and we can hear every moan. One time she went down the hall at three in the morning, walked around somebody who was dumping the contents of their stomach on the carpet in the hall, and banged on the door with both fists screaming 'shut up' over and over again.

Yeah, Sofia Patterson hates dorm living. The only part she enjoys is being on her own.

I shut my laptop after saving the plans two days after Christmas and turn my attention to Liam.

"I hope your parents say yes." He says quietly.

"I think they will." I murmur, reaching out to brush my rings through his hair.

He sighs in content and grabs my hand, pulling me on top of him so I'm straddling him.

Ever since I got back here, we have been doing a lot of making out.

I enjoy the feeling of his lips and I enjoy how my body reacts to him.

Still, he hasn't allowed his hands to wander my skin yet and I know he wants to.

I can tell because every time we start making out, his little friend pokes me in the thigh.

Savannah three months ago would have taken off running, but Savannah now enjoys it.