more headcanons

• Zack is actually a closet weeb...

• Someone in Goldy Pond has a record of hardest/strongest bitch slap.

• Someone saw Gillian do the Fortnite dance and it was epic.

• Oliver once called Lucas "DAD."

• Sonia has a ruler for smacking everyone.

• There was one time when everyone (shelter and GP) gathered and showed their farm numbers at the same time. It was awkward and quiet.

• Ray can actually dance. He just doesn't wanna do it in front of others.

• Paula and Zack gives the best massages ever.

• Lucas loves giving one-armed hugs.

• Yugo doesn't blush, but his heart just fucking goes doki doki when Lucas smiles at him. Aww.

• Grace Field's best dancers: Ray and Don.

• Goldy Pond's best dancers: Gillian and Zack.

• Best singer? Nope.

• Nat loves the piano.

• Emma once suggested that they should have a daily hugging session. You know what Ray and Yugo has to say about that.

• Yugo or Yuugo, spelling doesn't matter. (He's still husbando.)

• Even if she's shorter than Ray and Norman, Emma can still carry them.

• Somebody broke all the headphones/earbuds so that nobody would fight over it. They fought about who broke it but nobody admitted anything.

• Nobody knows about Valentines Day and they shouldn't. It's gonna be a disaster.

• Lucas and Yugo count how many times they've been accidentally called "Dad."

• Two 31-year-old dads taking care of 30+ kids is...I honestly can't find the word.

• No TV, no music, no forms of entertainment besides running around the shelter and playing games is normal. And all the adults are waiting for a phone call. What's this show called again?

• Don't get me started about arm-wrestling.

• "Heck." The only word that is allowed.

• Gilda gives the time-outs. Especially to Yugo.

• GILLIAN KISSED NIGEL ON THE CHEEKS.

• If Dina were alive, she'd be cooking for everyone.

• Splits? Nobody but Emma can do that.

• Ray's spaghetti.

• If they were to celebrate Christmas (modern au), Emma would get everyone what they want.

• Birthdays are another thing. You just wake up to find everyone singing in your room.

• Don is best at beatboxing.

• When a vase broke, all the other fragile decorations went missing.

• Yugo and Ray play a game of one-word-insults once every day.

• Emma and Don did the Fortnite dance once. Ray is still cringing.

• Zazie = Jeje from Servamp.

• Due to lack of entertainment, some of the kids spy on Yugo and Lucas whenever they are alone together. Even Ray joins in on the fun.

• Whatever you do, don't bring up the topic of biceps and muscles.

• Hey, accidents happen. How do you think the kids got here? (//slapped)

• Emma caught Ray humming the tune that Isabella took from Leslie.

• Top three most fashionable in clothing: Nat, Yugo, and Gillian.

• Everyone loves watching Ray when he cooks.

• Whenever during meal time, everyone holds hands while they pray. Yugo puts his hand on Lucas's shoulder, since he's missing an arm...

• All the kids took turns trying on the "awesome black glasses."

• Sunglasses look best on Ray and Don.

Add more headcanons!