tiger • zazie

rosalinazelda

※ Edit: YES WE KNOW ZAZIE IS 5 SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY HE IS STILL CUTE (5 year olds are cute, generally speaking, so we're not wrong) BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST QUIT YER YAPPIN YA BASTARDS

(I bet Zazie's a total cutie under that paper bag mask-)

"He's strongly insane, but you can never tell what he's thinking. He only listens to the boss and to one other person, so be careful."

"One other person?"

Emma and the group arrive in Minerva's hideout, mouth agape and eyes wide in awe of everything around them.

"This is the hideout?"

Emma's eyes suddenly trail over to Zazie, who was walking towards a girl who called him over.

"Zazie! Welcome back!"

"Uuuaaaauuu..."

"You finally found them? That's great!"

The mysterious girl looks in Emma's direction, bright tiger-like eyes staring directly into her green ones. The redhead felt like she was staring at a beast...

"Did you get me food?"

"Auuuaahhh..."

"Oh, is that so?"

"Auuauuuuaahh..."

"No, don't worry about it! I can hold back from eating for a few days anyway, so it's fine!"

The mysterious girl nearly slipped past Emma's mind when she finally reunited with Norman. But then the topic of Lambda was brought up.

"Unlike Zazie, Y/n is wasn't born in Lambda. But she became an experiment at a very young age. She was involved with animal gene experiments. They made her into a monstrous hybrid, mixed from 50% of tiger genes. The result is; she's half tiger. Some of her body parts are covered in orange and black stripes, along with the fur. Her sharp teeth and her agility are her main weapons, helping her to eat demon meat."

"Wait, she eats demon meat?"

"Her digestive tract was modified to eat all things meat, including that of the demons. Any organism that moves, eats, and breathes is food for her. She's very strong, but she refuses to go out and kill demons with us. Instead, Zazie brings back some food supply for her."

The relationship between Zazie and Y/n is unspoken of, and it was unknown to others how Zazie came to trust the tiger girl. Aside from the fact that she gave him the little tiger plushie that he always kept by, it was a mystery as to how she gained his favor.

"Zazie! How are you feeling today?"

"Awaaahhhh..."

"That's great!"

"Auaaauuuahhh...."

"Oh, me? I'm okay too! I feel better now that you're here!"

Despite the pain she went through, Y/n still managed to smile as bright as the sun, and that's thanks to Zazie- although nobody knows how she understands him.

Emma, whilst following the group, sees Y/n and Zazie in the corner of her eye.
The tigress was fairly shorter than Zazie, She was hugging him, and he was hugging back- a scene that made Emma's mouth curl up into a smile and made her heart melt.

Y/n, delighted with her friend, purrs against him. Zazie strokes her hair, brushing it; like an owner petting their cat.

"Thank you, Zazie."

the end.

Up next:
Yuugo x Lucas smut