smile • yuugo

She dragged her bare feet across the floorboards, shoulders slumped, eyes sunken and red. It was a bad morning.
It was not a life worth living and yet she never brought herself to commit suicide...until today.

Y/n trudges to the bathroom, every step taken being a pain in the ass. But hey, at the end of every journey is the treasure- a.k.a her pills. She consumes the small bitches, then takes a swig of water. She smiles at her reflection in the cracked mirror.

"Everything's gonna be alright! Don't you worry about a thing! You know you're never good enough! You know you're worthless! So smile, Y/n!"

She fakes a large, bright smile. Tired eyes trailed over to her beloved razor blades, her grin grew wider, then it falls flat. In a swift movement, she throws her blade into a bin and walks out to a side room.
She wraps the necklace of death around her throat, taking her last breath before stepping off the stoo-

"Y/n, what the fuck are you doing?!"

"Y-Yuugo?!"

The door slammed open; and then it was as if kismet had brought Yuugo here to save her, just like he always did.

"Get down from there this instant! Don't you dare try and kill yourself!"

"But I don't wanna live anymore..."

Y/n's mouth hung open, having lost the words that choked up her dry throat moments ago. Her eyes drowned in her tears right then and there. Yuugo brings her down to the ground, securing his arms around her. He pulled her closer as she cried in his embrace.

She cried and cried and cried.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

Her cries echoed painfully in his ears. He couldn't bare to lose the love of his life ever again.

"Don't even think for one second that you're useless or worthless. You're more than what you're worth, Y/n! You will always be good enough especially for me. Don't listen to what other people have to say about you. You can be more than what you are or what you choose to be. So don't you dare take your life ever again! If you think nobody cares about you, if you think nobody loves you, think again! Your life is yours and you shouldn't simply take it away like this..."

"So please smile, Y/n. Smile for me."

the end.