valentines • oliver

fmlbakugou
*Modern AU/Valentines Day special

You had a neighbor who you really liked. His name is Oliver, and he is a boy the same age as you. You first saw him through the window of your room. Oliver was in his room, listening to music. You watched him for a while, and you suddenly had a crush on him. Later in life, you went to the same school as him, and you became immediate friends.

[Elementary]
Valentines Day was coming up. The kids were blushing, some were complaining, and some were clueless. You were one of the clueless. You went to ask Oliver what he was going to do, and he said it's a secret. When the day of hearts came, you were given a bouquet of your favorite flowers and a big box of chocolate.
Since you wanted to give something back as a thank you, you waited for next year's Valentines Day. When that day came, you gave Oliver a bouquet of his favorite flowers. You also gave him chocolate that your mom made at home.
Ever since then, you two have been giving back and forth flowers and chocolates on Valentines Day.

[Middle School]
Things started to get more serious. Relationships and friendships were being made and broken. You and Oliver remained friends, but you weren't always together anymore.
One of your friends, Gillian, touched the topic of Valentines day. You all knew that she had a major crush on Nigel- one of Oliver's friends. And they all knew that you like Oliver.

"So, Y/n...What are you gonna do on the 14th?"

"Oh, the usual. Me and Oliver would just exchange flowers and chocolates."

Without realizing it, Valentines became a custom for you and Oliver. Neither one of you decided to question it, but maybe you can change it up by giving something different this year. Flowers and chocolates are getting overrated.

"I'm going to give him a little charm this year, in hopes of him passing the tryouts."

And came the day...you were speechless after Oliver gave you a beautiful pendant for valentines. You, on the other hand, gave him a lucky charm. You and Oliver loved the gifts.

[High School]
Now, things were a lot more serious than in middle school. The topic of boyfriends and girlfriends were touched. Now 17, you were to graduate soon enough. You pondered if you were going to confess your hidden feelings on that day, but you had doubts clouding your mind. You simply shrugged and waited for what the future has in store.

When the night has come, and land is dark, all the lights were lit up and bright. On the night's dark blanket, a million stars lay. You look up at these magnificent balls of light, absolutely amazed. On that night of valentines day, Oliver set up a date just for the two of you. It was a romantic dinner in one of your favorite places.

And this Valentines, his gift to you is your first kiss.

the end.

What should I write next?
Ray x Reader?
Norman x Reader?
Emma x Reader?
Yuugo x Lucas lemon?
Other?
More Valentines specials?

Please comment, and thanks for reading.