preview - new tpn fanfic [WIP]

In this world, I'm the real demon. I have no face, but everyone's afraid of seeing me.
The demons that roam the earth are merely germs on my plate. I cannot get rid of them, however.

The masked monsters did all the killing for me.
All I had to do was collect the souls.

Grace Field House. I've been there since the ass-crack of dawn. The kids start their days with beautiful, innocent, happy smiles.
Emma is our protagonist. Why? It seems that Fate has chosen her as so. Nobody complains. Nobody argues. Emma is a young girl with fiery tufts of the sunset on her head. A magnificent orange, indeed. Emma sees the world with her emeralds, sparkling day after day, filled with happiness and love. Such innocent eyes should never know of my existence. I never even became a thought, much less even a question for the children. But that's alright. Let them keep what they still have.

"Good morning, Mama!"

Ah, and there she is. Isabella. She's a demon too, if I do say so myself. She does care for her children but she only does what is necessary to survive. She has a damaged heart she still hangs on to. Poor woman. Doesn't she know that moving on would put her soul to rest? She'd finally be at peace, yet she escapes my grasp all the time. Isabella never learns.
The said Mama of this House is a ruined woman. She hangs on to life, thinking that her love is what's strengthening her. Humans sure are stubborn, aren't they? Now, I can't really blame them. The world is literally a scary place. She has seen the horrors. I was there that day, and seeing that demon (literally) took the light from her eyes. Innocence, gone.

"Good morning, Norman! Morning, Ray!"

"Morning, Emma!"

These two boys, on the other hand, are a different case. Total opposites, but very much alike in a way.
One had a blanket of snow on his head, and the other had the night sky that had yet to cover his left eye. One was a fool yet a bright genius, the other was an unexpected mastermind who plays around with fire. They both challenge me. And I want their souls on my shelf.
For they are children, I shall let them live for a little while. However, someone's time has come again. Right on schedule. Tonight, I shall take another child with me to the other side. Oh, I'm sorry, Emma.

The night that I took Conny, I evaded Emma's eyes. I didn't want to see her expression. But then I ran with them back to the orphanage. The scene enfolded before me like a movie.
Norman gulped. "That was Conny."
Emma's voice pierced into the quiet night. Although it was unfortunate that Emma's innocence had to leave, it was meant to be. This was just the beginning.
And while the Grace Field kids planned their way to freedom, I minded my own business. As the souls of countless children fall into my hands, I catch them as they cry. I lead them to the other side where they can smile once more.

READ MORE TO FIND OUT

Death's P.O.V - TPN Mini-series
COMING VERY SOON

Edit: shit never happened lmao