Weird

I was next Dan telling him how to help Drago. "Y/n you talk to fast," Dan said "Sorry," I said with a chuckle "I'm hungry" Dan whined "Let's go get something to eat" Dan perked up "Really" I nodded. "Fine let's go" Dan grabbed my hand leading me down the street "D-dan" I looked at our hands, his hand intertwines with mine "Sorry" Dan smiled with a blush on his cheeks "Burgers " Dan ran ahead. "Wait, " I said trying to catch up "Burgers" Dan yelled. I grabbed Dan hand for us not to lose each other, Dan didn't seem to mind. We finally got to the burger place "Try one they're awesome" Dan said handing me a burger "They look okay" Dan flashed me a smile, we were walking when some guy walked in front of me and Dan. "Dan Kouzo I challenge you to a Bakugan battle" I ran up to him "Magnus Ohh my gosh I missed you" I tackled him in a hug "Y-Y/n," Magnus said. "You know him" Dan asked "Yeah" i said. "Magnus you're Fourteen, Dan is Twelve" Magnus blushed "Were enemies " I sighed. "Well, I'm going" I was about to walk over to Dan but Magnus grabbed my waist not letting go. "M-Magnus" I blushed "L-let g-go," I said, blushing, he didn't answer. "Why would I, you have a good Bakugan" I struggled but he didn't budge. "Hey let Y/n go" Dan yelled "Dome up," Dan said "Drago" I smiled to see Drago. I slowly reached for my Bakuball, I grabbed both of them. "Nillious" I looked at Magnus. "Magnus" he looked at me "I just wanted to say" I got closer to his face "Y/n" he closed his eyes ready for a kiss. I pulled away from him, I tripped "Drago catch Y/n" Drago caught me and set me next to Dan, Magnus blushed "Adolf" I threw my Bakuball. I felt a bit light-headed, I saw Magnus other Bakugan "Dan tell Drago to Twisting inferno when I saw so" Dan nodded, Adolf kicked Nillious, I ran to a tile. "Ice burst" I threw it to him. "Kiki" I threw her out "Dark matter" I found one behind me. She slapped both of his other Bakugan into a building "Is that all" I smirked. Nillious was now surrounded with ice "tch" Magnus said "Dan cover your ear same with Drago" they both nod. "Arctic Scream " Adolf screamed and Magnus covered his ears "Now" Dan threw tile at Drago. "Twisting inferno" Adolf and Drago both hit Nillious which I feel really bad about because I always trained with him. "Adolf, Kiki" they both went to back to Bakuballs. "Y/n what are you doing," Dan asked "I can't fight my childhood friend" Magnus started to laugh, "You thought we were friends, don't be ridiculous" I shrug "I'm still not" I felt tears "Idiot" Magnus said. I slowly walked over to Dan "Y/n" I smiled and gave him a hug. I cried in his shoulder "Still a crybaby" Magnus said "Y-Y/n" Dan strutted but I really didn't notice. "Can I just stay here" Dan flashed a big smile "Sure" Dan did have a bit of blush "Dan, Y/n" I heard Lia yell. "Look" I smiled "Lia, Wynton, Shun, Lighting" I giggled to see Lighting running to us. They arrived at where we were "Y/n are you okay" Shun asked worriedly. "Yeah just fine" I suddenly felt a pain in my head "Now Nillious" I felt my eyelids get heavier.

Third person pov

You fell in Shun arms "Y/n" Shun shook you "Now hand her over" Magnus said. "Why do you need her"
Dan shouted at Magnus "None of your business" Dan gritted his teeth. "Drago tail crusher" While Drago was fighting Nillious "Someone has to take her, " Dan said "I will," Shun said. "I know she would love that," Lia said "Baka" you whispered in your sleep, Shun smiled a bit "Aww Shun" Lia nudged him. As Shun was blushing and his friends teasing him while Magnus stood there hearing every word. Magnus saw Shun blushing while looking at you making his blood boil. "Dan" Drago yelled, Dan looked behind him. Drago was pinned "Bakugan Brawl" Wynton threw his Bakuball "Sonic uproar" Wynton threw his Bakucore at Trox. (A/n sorry to butt in but I did know they are called Bakucore but I was too lazy) Trox hit Nillious and pushed him off "Here" Dan threw his Bakucore at Drago "Twisting inferno " Drago shot at Nillious "Rock Riser" Nillious dodged "You two go after Y/n" Magnus order his Bakugan, they both nodded. "Bakugan Brawl" Lia shouted. "Gorthion" Lia did a little wink when she threw it out "Drum wave," Lia said and threw her Haos Bakucore at Gorthion "Annoying" Magnus sighed. "You people don't understand" Magnus yelled making everything silent. "I can't let you have her, Nillious Dragon breath" Magnus was now annoyed "She is apart of our team we won't let her go" Dan yelled back. "Here Dan" Shun threw his Bakugan to Dan "Make the battle count " Dan nodded, Shun smiled a bit and started to run with you in his arms. "Please be okay Y/n," Shun said with his cute Japanese accent "I'm fine Baka" you mumbled "I didn't know you knew Japanese " Shun said. "Here," you said weakly "Adolf is hard but I believe in you" Shun put you down next to a tree in the forest. "I just need rest" you put Adolf in his Shun hand "Adolf" little Adolf flipped out his Bakugan "Yes princess" Shun tilted his head in confusing "Don't open or take orders from anyone else but the Awesome Ones" you touched his head slightly "Yes Princess" Adolf smiled "There" you smiled and closed your heavy eyelids again. Shun smiled and started to run back to the fight. Dan and Drago weren't doing the best, they were not focused. 'Is Y/n and Shun okay' 'Why did Y/n fall asleep' 'Why does Magnus want her' All these thought kept going through Dan's head. "Dan" Dan smiled at the Japanese accent "Shun" Dan left out a big sigh of relief. "Is Y/n okay?" Dan asked, "Yeah she is resting" Magnus smirked, "She is in the woods near Studio B" Dan nodded "Look" Shun opened his hand. "Y/n Bakugan" Lia said "Adolf was it" Adolf came out his Bakuball "Princess say for me to fight, let go" Shun smiled "I call to fight with her Bakugan" Lia shouted "Aww I wanted to" Dan whined "They're idiots" Dan looked at Magnus "The only one who can really control Adolf is Y/n" Dan only glared at Magnus. "Bakugan Brawl " Lia threw it "Please," Adolf said sarcastically "Adolf is very rude to anyone that is not Y/n" Adolf kicked Nillious back "Y/n's Bakugan is a worthy battle" Magnus smirked. "Shadow breath" Adolf smirked "I have unlimited power and attack you sure" Adolf teased Magnus and Nillious. "Shut it" Magnus shouted "Ice break" Nillious attack stopped in place, Shun threw Adolf a Bakucore "Arctic Scream" Adolf did so, a bright purple light suddenly appeared around Adolf sending his health down a bit. "Adolf I have known you long enough" Magnus smirked "Let's go were done here" Magnus got on Nillious. "Let go" Magnus left, a sudden thought went through Shun head. "Wait," Shun said causing everyone to look at him "Y/n was over there" Everyone froze. "Pegatrix" Lia grabbed Wynton and Dan got on Drago. "Adolf" Adolf let Shun on. "Stupid Awesome ones" Magnus looks down looking for the forest he heard Shun say. "Found you," Magnus said and told Nillious to go down. "No" just when Magnus had you in his grasp Drago body slammed Nillious away from you. "Drago Tail crusher" Adolf put Shun down "Y/n" Shun picked you up "Just come on," Adolf said, Shun jumped on Adolf "Hold on," Adolf said. "Ice freeze" Somehow Shun knew one of his attacks, Nillious was frozen "Let's go" Adolf yelled. They started to fly away "Is Y/n okay?" Dan asked Shun "She is a little hot but she is fine" Shun felt your forehead. "Good," Dan said "Dan why are you so worried," Lia asked with a smirk. "I'm not" Everyone started to laugh.

(A/n I hope you like it and I would love it so much if you vote. Thanks bye beagle out:)