Normal Day?

"Do you know where Y/n went?" Dan asked Lia, who was editing a video.

"Oh, why do you want to know~?" She teased, creating blush on Dan's cheeks.

"Gosh, I ask a simple question and I get attacked." He stuck his tongue out, making Lia laugh. 

"Y/n went on an errand, something about seeing an old friend." She announced, turning to her set. 

"Wow, why didn't she take us," He complained, falling onto the couch behind him.

"Dan it could be private," Dan sighed in boredom.

"If it is so private why did Azira go with her. I thought she was my friend," He gasped dramatically. Lia rolled her eyes, Drago did the same. 

"Why don't you brawler with Shun or something?" Dan groaned, rolling on his stomach. 

"I don't want to brawl!!!" Lia sighed in disappointment. 

"Fine, battle me. If you win we'll go get you a burger," Dan's head perked up, now he looked like a baby. He suddenly had a burst of energy, and so did Drago. They both ran outside, to see Y/n and Azira step out a vehicle. They thanked the driver, and the car drove off. 

"Oh, you're back!" Lia pushed Dan out the way to get the girls. 

"Yeah," Y/n replied, scratching her neck.

"Who was that?" She smiled weakly, 

"Just a friend who needed our help but we turned him down. A bit too dangerous for us," Y/n said, Azira agreed with Y/n. 

"What was it about?" Lia asked,

"It's difficult to explain," Azira blurted, 

The same car drove up again, putting a sweatdrop on Y/n's forehead. Y/n sprinted towards the man, pushing the man in the car. 

"Y/n I need your teams help!" Y/n sighed, she signaled from the Awesomes Ones. Shun, Wynton, Dan, Lia and Azira all came next to her. 

"You tell them and I'll be off," Y/n said, walking off. She down the sidewalk, her mind wondered. Nana appeared, staring at Y/n while she thought things through. 

"What's on your mind?" Nana snapped her out of her daze. 

"Oh, Nana, I was just thinking of a strange dream I had last night." 

"What was it about?" 

"That's the thing, I don't remember, I'm trying to remember. This whole feels like Deju Vu." She mumbled.

"Well, what happens next is I died," Nana gasped, 

"Then the dream is fake, you don't think the dream is true, right?" Y/n stayed silent.

"I do think it's true but I'm trying to change it." The one person she didn't want to see was heading her way. Y/n moved quickly, passing each other. Once they did she sighed in ease. Passing Magnus was a success. 

She moved into the forest, wanting to get away from the loud noise. But something happened she wished she could change...

(I know it's super short and cringey and the next chapter is the end of this book but another will be coming out. The titled: Who will I love? 

I know the title is cringey but I'm bad with it. I do hope you enjoyed, and I will try and make the next chapter count and please read my next book that will be coming shortly after. It's a Fullmetal Alchemist Fanfic. I'm very excited about it and please enjoy it. And for our final Bakugan radio, Beagle out:)

Dan: How much do you write Beagle?

Author: Depends on how I'm feeling. Sometimes I'm really tired and I don't write at all but some days I can get like four long chapter out. 

Lia: How much sleep do you get?

Author: Ummm... Like today I fell asleep at 10:35 am and woke up at 8:28 pm. Wait, why are you asking so many questions?

Magnus: They are going to try to blackmail you-!

Lia: What! I w-would never do something like tha-

Wynton: It was Dan's idea!

Dan: I thought you were my friend!!

Lia: He wanted to get you back for the last time you slapped him.

Author: Come on guys! This is the last Bakugan radio make it count!

Azira: She's right, we should say something to the reader.

Magnus: When did you become so serious?

Azira: What! S-Shut u-up Baka!!

Author: Say one thing to the readers to say bye.

Magnus: I hat-

Author: Something nice dummy!

Dan: Ha! Magnus got scolded by Beagle!

Magnus: Oh, shut up!

Lia: Thanks for being my best friend!

Wynton: And brawling with me!

Shun: T-Thank for being there!

Magnus: Thanks for shutting Dan up.

Dan: Thanks for giving me burgers!

Lightning: Woooooooo!!!!

Azira: Thanks for dealing with me.

Author: And Thanks for reading my bad and cringey book!!!!