Who are you?

Lia and Shun were safely home, one problem Dan and Wynton are nowhere to be found. Shun notice first, once he did he was in a state of panic.

"Shun breathe, Wynton and Dan both have their Bakugan. Drago and Trox wouldn't let anything happen to those boys," she patted Shun's back. She felt how stiff her friend was.

"But we have to go back for them, right? Don't tell me you were going to leave them there!" Shun raised his voice, Lia flinched slightly.

"Shun! Listen to yourself, if we set a foot their we'll die, they have Nana for christ sake. Trust Dan and Wynton to get themselves out," Shun had tears on the corners of his eyes.

Shun hugged Lia, Lia smiled and hugged back. She couldn't breathe, Shun was crushing her but she didn't mind.

Lia POV

Shun is so scared, he is the youngest and he thinks of us as family. Y/n is powerful, Nana is too. If anything of them ends up in the wrong hands were doomed, if both of them do, we don't know the outcome of this.

"Lia we should get Y/n, she might be hurt, "  Shun let go of me, his eyes puffy. I see a stain on my shirt,

"Yeah, First calm down, we don't want her too scared if we throw questions at her, " Shun agreed,

Y/n laid upstairs on a couch next to Lia's set up. Her breath was steady, the burn mark are barely seeable, her hair is a mess and her cheeks are stain with tears.

"Y/n!" Shun said happily, he looked somewhat relieved to see her but something looked off with her.

"Where is her Bakugan?" Shun asked, looking around Y/n,

"They were killed," Shun froze, I could see his lip quivering, his pale skin looked like he was a ghost.

"How?! Why?" He drop to his knees, he clutched his pants, tears slid off his cheek and landed on his hand.

"Shun, I don't know for sure. When we broke in, I saw three bakuballs melting, so it might've been them." I wiped my eyes, I couldn't start crying. This became a disaster before we knew it.

I should have just taken Y/n and cared for her myself. I should have been paying attention when Dan had Drago. I should have been a better friend to her, her brother, her father all had something to do in this.

"Lia!" Shun shook me, his eyes glassy.

"I'm sorry, Shun. I messed up big time, "  I gazed into his eyes, I could feel his sadness.

"Lia lets not moron any longer, let's take some action. Lia where's your drone?" Shun asked me, I forgot, I was too in the moment to remember.

"It should still be at the location," I lightly touch my chin,

"Let's try, " I was about to grab my phone out of my back pocket but a small groan made me whip my head in the direction of the sound.

Is Y/n awake? Was that just in my imagination? Am I going crazy with all the stress?

Shun put a hand on my shoulder, his lips moved but I couldn't hear a word he said. I tilted my head to the side, Shun face shortly left my vision. I blink a few times, I was put back in reality.

"I think that was Y/n!" Shun smiled joyfully, he wandered to the couch, like he wasn't able to see very well.

Shun POV

As I stroll close to Y/n I have a bit of a blackout. I lose my vision,  it was only black, I couldn't feel anything. When I was brought back, something in my stomach rilled up. I cough and my eyes expanded as I see a blood splat.

"Shun are you okay?" Lia gentle voice snapped me out. I blinked and the blood was gone.

"Y-Yeah," I stuttered slightly,

"Is Y/n awake?" I look over quickly, Y/n is rubbing her head.

"Yeah," I sprint to her side, her forehead is slightly bleeding, I don't remember her getting hurt at any moment.

"Y/n, Are you okay?" I asked, holding her hand gently. She snapped her hand back once she felt my hand.

"Get away from me!" She pushed me away, Lia caught me.

Your POV

This boy grabbed my hand as if he knew me. I push him away, a girl was behind him.

"Y/n?" He said,

"How do you know my name, where am I?" I stood up, my legs felt like jelly but I wasn't going to let my guard down around them.

"What do you mean? I'm Shun and Lia, were your best friends," The girl spoke,

"My best friends are China and Magnus," I said, their jaw hung open.

"I need to make it back to them, where is Dragnoid and Skyress?!" I yell, looking around vigorously,

"What?" I ran down the stairs and sprint out the door. I knew they were coming for me.

(A/n Thanks for reading, Vote, Comment and follow me. Bye Beagle :)