Parents pt 2

"Nana" I threw my Bakuball with full force. "Kiki" Chiyo just smiled at the Bakugan. "Beautiful aren't you" Chiyo was about to touch Kiki but Kiki didn't let her. "What bad manners" Chiyo  said "Traveler" Chiyo had a dragon. Traveler was once my brothers but he didn't want him, Chiyo would be so mean to him, yelling, Training him almost to death. Traveler is black with purple and really big.

"Traveler" i walked up to him "I'm sorry" Traveler put his head to mine "Please don't fight me" Chiyo chuckled "Traveler " Chiyo pushed something on her arm, Traveler charged at me "Nana, Ice burst" i threw Nana the Bakucore "Kiki, Dark Dream" Chi...

"Traveler" i walked up to him "I'm sorry" Traveler put his head to mine "Please don't fight me" Chiyo chuckled "Traveler " Chiyo pushed something on her arm, Traveler charged at me "Nana, Ice burst" i threw Nana the Bakucore "Kiki, Dark Dream" Chiyo shook her head "Traveler is more powerful than you think" Chiyo sighed "Crystal Gem" Chiyo walked over to a Bakucore and threw it at Traveler. "Nana pick up Kiki" Nana did so but left me out in the open. The floor around the open area was turned to purple gems "Stop Traveler please think of how i helped you" i was trapped in a huge purple gem "Hey Y/n" Toshi waved at me "Nana Ice charm" Nana sent a wink at Traveler making him freeze "Nope i know that trick" Toshio said "Cocktrice" i closed my eyes knowing how much pain they're in "Kiki, Dark matter " i scream. "Just stop Y/n" Toshi teased. "LEAVE" i yell, my eyes suddenly hurting. "Nana, i said Ice freeze, Kiki, Heart of Aces" I felt blood running down my face. Traveler was frozen his health slowly dropping. Cocktrice was in a dark crystal on the ground slowly crushing him. I saw Nana eyes flash F/c color and Kiki. "Just like your mother " Chiyo said, making me freeze "No call them off" i nodded at them. Cocktrice, Traveler was relaesed "Y/n you grew up" Chiyo smiled "Yep you did, you were the worst trainer ever" Toshio ruffled my hair "Here" three Bakugan were placed in my hands. "Traveler, Cocktrice and Masayo Bakugan, they'll be better with you" Chiyo hugged me "I miss your mother too" Chiyo whispered in my ear "She was the nicest person i met" Chiyo said "Masayo" Toshio yelled "Your father will come for you just remember to be ready" Chiyo exalty what person he is "I will" I was picked up "We love you" Toshi and Toshio both kissed my cheeks "Put her down " Masayo kicked them in the knees making them fall to the ground. "You son of a-" Toshi was about to say when Masayo intruded "Kids here" Toshi closed his mouth. "I'll miss you and take good care of Harp, okay" Masayo gave me a smile and hugged me. "Bye" Chiyo walked off with the rest of them behind her.

Third person pov

"Was Y/n eyes different colors or was it just me" Toshio broke the silence as they walked to plane "No, that's was Y/n's mother thing" Masayo said "How do you know" Toshi said with some sass in his tone "Because i was there at her funeral and Grandmother told me" Masayo said with the same tone. "Yes, anytime Y/n's mother was mad and feeling powerless her eyes would turn different colors, I guess Y/n is F/c" Chiyo smiled " You know how it feels to lose your parents, she basically had to" Toshio chuckled. "Yeah, sure, Being rich is so bad" Chiyo stopped and gave Toshio a big whack in the head. "I thought i taught you manners, Money can't buy happiness " Toshi giggled like a girl, finally seeing Toshio getting in trouble inserted of him. "Do you think giving her our Bakugan was the best idea" Masayo asked. "Those are hard Bakugan to train" Chiyo sighed "No one at home could train and use Nana but she had a bond so strong she would die for her" Chiyo said as Toshi was teasing Toshio "But Cocktrice is Demon, and Harp is just as worst" Chiyo gave her a little smile "She has those boys to help her" Toshi and Toshio froze as they heard that. "WHAT, WE LEFT HER WITH BOYS" the twins yell "Yes" Chiyo started to walk again "We need to go get her" Chiyo grabbed both boys collars "No not with our little Y/n" Toshi whined as Toshio was crying over a picture "I'm sorry" Toshio cried "You have picture" Toshi asked. "Yeah" Toshio said "Creep" Toshio jumped on Toshi "Don't even start" Chiyo grabbed Toshio by the ear and Masayo did the same to Toshi. "Owww.. we get it" Toshio groaned in pain. Shun took a deep breath "I did it" Shun said in disbelieve "Wait Y/n" Everyone paused for a second "Y/n" Lia was the first to take off running "Y/n" Wynton shortly followed Lia. You felt your legs starting to get weak "I get their Bakugan and Chiyo hugged me" you fainted by the idea. "Rufff" Lighting howled, running ahead of everyone. "Follow him " Shun said.  As everyone was running behind Lighting, Shun heard a small snore. "Over here " Shun went the oppose way and found his way to you. "Y/n" Shun mumbled quietly, you lad on the grass in a forest laying beautifully as the light rays bounce off your S/c skin (A/n Skin color) "Wow " Shun said, getting close to your body "Uhhh Shun stop it" you slightly giggle, Shun blushed as he heard you saying his name in your sleep. You moved your body to the side facing Shun, your H/c hair fall in you face "C-C-Cute" Shun said. "A princess" Shun eyes travelled down to your cold looking cheeks.  Shun put his hand to your cheeks "She has a cold" Shun smiled, Shun looked down to your rosy lips and automatically looked away in embarrassment. Little did Shun know everyond was watching the scene playing before them. 'Gosh i can't believe i look at her lips' Shun scolded himself 'Why don't i get these special moments with her ' Wynton and Dan asked fate. Shun picked you up bridal style "Shun that was a beauitful moment " Lia yelled, jumping out of the bush. "Lia because keep it down" Lia nodded, while slightly nudging him "I saw your eyes" Lia whispered in his ear, making him blush. "She has a cold and she doesn't have anywhere to go" Wynton clapped, making them look at him. "Live with me" Shun tensed up "If it's fine" Shun said, Wynton nodded. 'More time with Y/n' No one ever knew Wynton like you.

(A/n Hope you enjoyed and if you did please voted to tell me to keep updating. Bye Beagle out✌:)