Switched

Magnus clicked a button on his wrist. It was a tracker, but he also pressed other. Magnus was trying to control Y/n once again.

"That stupid girl! Running away while I had to take down a low-level thug, " He banged his fist on the table in front of him.

"You see how dumb you are! Couldn't keep an eye on Y/n, " China spat, crossing her arms.

"She lost her glasses too, "

It was like Aay came out of the shadows. His whole team did and they had a plan. Magnus sat back down, calming himself down.

"Leave this to us, " Magnus snickered.

"You honestly think that you can win against Y/n?"

"We don't plan to, we're just going to give those kids a show, " They smirked at each other.

"Here, if you get hurt don't blame us, " Magnus threw the tracker at them.

"We aren't, " Aay mumbled.

They walked out of the room with confidence. China burst out with laughter.

"You should go help them, " China shook her head.

"But what about Gorthion? I thought you wanted him, " China pouted.

"Well yeah, " She spoke a bit of redness appeared on her cheeks.

"Then go, " He added,

She punched Magnus in the gut. He clutched his stomach. China walked away filled with anger. Magnus grunted while getting up.

"For a 6-year-old she hits hard, " He hissed.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Aay said boldly.

"I was sent with you. I need something, " Responded China.

"Whatever, " He rolled his eyes.

"Shun! Dan! Move before you get hurt!" Lia shouted at the boys.

They were taking the same amount of pain that Y/n was. Shun groaned from time and Dan hissed.

"Seeing Y/n get hurt is like a stab through the heart!" They said in sync.

Lia grabbed Lightning away from the light, Wynton stood in front of Lia, protecting Lightning and her.

The light started to die down. Both boys fell backward, Y/n falling on them. Shun and Dan opened their eyes. Breathing heavily, Y/n passed out from the pain.

"Shun, Dan are you guys okay?!" Lia asked, jogging over to the boys.

Lia checked her breathing. Lia sighed in happiness. She laid beside Y/n. Y/n was breathing steadily. The rest did also.

"That hurt!" Dan blurted.

"It really did, " Shun added.

"How did it feel?" Lia questioned.

"It was like being set on fire while getting gasoline is splashing on you, " Dan explained, scaring them.

"How do you know how that feels?" Dan blushed at Wynton's comment.

"I don't know but I can imagine it!" Wynton chuckled. The Awesome Ones were all together again.

"Well, Well, Well, look what the cat dragged in, " They sat up.

"You!" Dan pointed at them.

"And me!" China growled.

"Yeah it's me, now hand over Y/n, " Aay said, pulling his gloves down.