To Cute

Your pov

I open my eyelids "She is awake" Dan yelled "Not so loud" Lia said "Sorry" I smiled at Dan. I sat up, I clutched my head "Are you okay" Shun asked "Yeah just a headache" Shun smiled, I blushed at his sudden smile. "Are you sure, you feel hot " Shun asked worried "Just fine" Lia chuckled "You should thank Shun, he did carry you" Shun became a tomato in seconds. "H-He d-d-id w-what " i put my head in my hands "I-I'm s-so so-rry " i said "No it's fine" Shun said "I could have done it" Dan mumbled "What was that Dan" Lia teased him "Shut it" I smiled at their cute argument "Wait Adolf " I looked around "Here" Adolf was sleeping in Shun hands "Thanks" I gently take Adolf and set him on my lap. "Y/n I didn't know you know Japanese "I shook my head "I don't, " I said. "You called me a baka" I blushed "Oh sorry" I slightly chuckled.
"嘘をつく必要はありません" (A/n Don't worry I'll translate for you) (You don't need to lie) I still shook my head "私は日本から来ましたか" (i do come from Japan) he had his cute little smile. "Wait where are we" Dan looked at me "Studio B" I nodded "Dan go get us some drinks" Wynton yelled "What why me " Wynton growled and Dan's head drooped down. "Okay" Dan dragged his feet making me giggle, Dan closed the door "Y/n you look gorgeous " Lia yelled, she shoved her Ipad in my face "Look at the comments" I look at the video "Ice burst" I yelled from the video with Drago and Dan. 'Oh my gosh it's Y/n' 'You're the best' 'I wish I could Bakugan battle with her' 'Your H/s (Hairstyle) is fabulous' i smiled "Aww that's nice" Lia said. "You have a lot of fans" I couldn't stop smiling "It feels nice, right" I nodded at Lia question. "I'm going to edit, bye" Lia shouted, running up the stairs. "Shun" Shun looked at me "Yes Y/n" I got closer to him "What is it," Shun asked. "Can I play with your hair" Shun blushed "S-S-Sure" Shun smiled. I put my legs on his lap having a better view of his hair. "Adolf get me hair ties" Adolf jumped down off the couch and ran to find hair ties. "Kiki get me a brush" she did the same "Shun your hair so soft" Shun blushed "Thanks" Shun said "Gotta ya" a flash came from above us "So cute" I look up to see Lia with her phone "I said no pictures" Shun said "I was going to give this to you" Lia said. "Here " Adolf climbed back up on the couch "Same" Kiki jumped on "Here" I got a brush. "Now don't move" Shun nodded. I gently take Shun bang in my hand and brush it "Adolf" Adolf gave me a hair tie "Y/n why did you name them, why didn't they already have names" Shun asked. I start to braid his bang "When I got Adolf he couldn't even change into a full-size Bakugan so I cared for him, he couldn't remember his name so I gave him one, Adolf is a wolf name meaning Noble wolf" I said, I tied his hair. "What about Kiki" i change sides "Kiki could change into a full-size Bakugan but those people erased her memories, I gave her a new name and that's all" Adolf sat in my lap "Princess" i looked down "Why do you keep referring me has a boy" I fell off the couch "Wait your a girl" i shouted "Yeah " Adolf look down "You have such a man like voice" Adolf chuckled "My real voice sounds too much like a girl" Adolf said "Okay you're a girl " Adolf nodded "Then I need a new name for you" I smiled "How about Nana" Shun smiled "I'm fine with it" I stood back up "Her name is Nana" I nodded. "Hydorous " Shun looked for his Bakugan "He's up here playing with Kiki" Lia yelled. "Wait " i started to braid his hair again "Nana" Nana tied a hair tie in his hair "So cute" i stood up. I walked upstairs with Shun behind me, i looked and aww at the scene that played in front of me. Hydorous was nudging Kiki "I think Hydorous likes Kiki" Lia said with a giggled. "Kiki" Kiki looked at me "Hydorous " both had a pink tint on their cheeks. "I'm back" Dan yelled from downstairs "Y/n, Lia, Sh-" Dan came upstairs and started to have a laughing fit. "Your hair Shun" Dan yelled half-laughing "He's is cute, shut up" I hug Shun "Y/n protective" Lia yelled. "Shun how does it feel to get protective to the strongest Bakugan trainer," Wynton said, putting a microphone in Shun face. Shun blushed "I-Its no-ot th-at i-i don't like it-" I gasp "REALLY" I shouted and hugged Shun really tight. "Let's go Train Kiki " I yelled running down the stairs "Yeah, let's go, Drago," Dan said running behind me. I ran outside "Let's do it" Nana shouted. "Come on Shun be on Dan's team" Shun walked over to Dan with a smile. "Nana, Kiki," I said as both of them jump out of their Bakuball. "Bakugan Brawl" they both yell "Say hi Kiki" Kiki blushed and same with Hydorous "Nana use ice charm" Nana flashed her purple colors on her chest. Drago looked dizzy "Wink" Nana sent a wink at Drago and I did the same to Dan. "Hydorous use aqua splash," Shun said "Dodge and use Dark matter" Kiki kept hitting Hydorous "Drago Tail crusher" I look back to Nana "Now" Drago stopped right before he hit her "Good job" I smile. "DRAGO" Dan yelled at his Bakugan "Drago go after Hydorous " Drago's eyes had pink hearts in them "Twisting inferno, " I said "Drago stop" Dan yelled. "Hydorous " Shun yelled "Pegatrix wing cutter" I snapped my head to Lia. "Kiki dodge, Nana use Arctic Scream" Nana nodded. She screamed making everyone clutch their ears "Kiki, Dark Dream" Pegatrix was stuck in this black smoke "Pegatrix" Lia yelled. "Trox Sonic uproar" I smirked. "Nana again, Ice charm" Trox had the same thing "Hey Trox" Wynton yelled. "Kiki wants to try" Kiki nodded "Dark Charm" It was the same thing with Hydorous "Nice" I smiled. "Ruff, Ruff" Lighting yelled and threw his Bakugan. "Howlkor" I smiled "Hydorous pin Pegatrix, Trox, and Drago go fight Howlkor" they followed my command. "Hey Drago, Trox, Hydorous Stop" They all yelled. "I win, right" Dan sighed and nodded. "Kiki, Nana release" Trox, Drago, Hydorous all stopped. "Dan what happened" Drago groaned. "Y/n how did you do that " Dan yelled, running up to me, everyone even the Bakugan ran up to me. "Tell us," Shun said "Shun I love your Japanese accent " Shun blushed. Dan looked a bit anger "I can do that too" Dan whispered to himself "What's wrong Dan" Lia nudged him "Are you jealous" Lia teased him again. "No stop getting in my business" Dan yelled at her. "Okay back to what I was saying" Dan and Lia looked back at me. "Ice charm and Dark charm are basically the same thing, Since Nana is a Dragon/Dinosaur she can make any Dragon/Dinosaur fall in love with her and I can control them" Dan started to nod "Dan you probably didn't understand a word" Lia said, Dan blushed "I did" Dan yelled. "It's really cute when you two argue" they both blush "NO WE'RE NOT" they both shout at me "Sorry" I giggle. "Dark charm, Kiki will surround the area with black smoke, Since she is a lot of things actually. I know it might sound stupid but she can control all Bakugan an-" Dan grabbed my shoulders before I can finish my sentence "You promise to always be on our side" I was a bit shock but still nodded. He was about to hug me but Lia pushed him out the way "Group hug" Lia yelled. She grabbed the boys bringing them in a hug which I was in the middle.

????pov

I see the Awesome Ones hugging Y/n. "Come we need to go," The women said. I see the boy's arms wrapping around her waist bringing her in a warm and tight hug. "I'll come back for you" I stood up and walked away. I slightly chuckle at memories that I had with her but when I remember the end of the day, I looked at the ground.

Flashback
'Hey" She yelled, i looked at her. Her hair shined in the rain "Why are you in the rain" she asked. I reach my hand out and felt a single rain drop "I only feel one" I said looking at her."How it's pouring" She was about to walk over when she tripped and fell in my lap. She turned around, our faces only inches apart "S-Sorry" she said and jumped over. She was being stupid and slipped on a dress that I got her. She fell on her knees, she let out a cry "Are you okay " She asked, not evening thinking about her knees. "Idiot," I said "Be quiet" she puffed her chubby cheeks making her look cuter. I picked her up and brought her to a creek. I set her down on a rock "You're lucky I got some cream" I said, I heard her chuckle "What's so funny" she stopped chuckled and shook her head "Nothing" she smiled. I put some cream on her knee, she flinched and closed her eyes shut. "Owwie" she had little tears "Crybaby," I said "Shhh" she stuck her tongue out. "How's your sister," she asked, I stopped moving. I looked at her my eye being covered. "THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" I yelled at her, her eyes widen "JUST BECAUSE WE'RE FRIENDS DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN ASK WHATEVER YOU WANT" her eyes began to get blurry "I KNEW I COULDN'T BECOME YOUR FRIEND THAT'S WHY I HATE YOU "I took a deep breath "I'm sorry-" she slapped me "I asked a simple question, you could have just said don't ask" I finally realized what I said "I don't want to see you" she had tears streaming down her beautiful face. She was right i snapped "S-Sor-" she slapped me again "Sorry doesn't work" She said "I just wanted to say i did have a crush on you" she kissed my cheek and ran off.

End of Flashback

After that i hated myself "Idiot stop spacing out" she yelled/whispered "Sorry" i regret what i said. If i didn't she would be my girlfriend. After that, she had to move to Japan with her rich parents and I never saw till now.

(A/n Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed and please comment and please vote. I know I suck but it would be a big help. And tell me about Japanese. Bye (Sayonara) Beagle out:)