Easter Special

"Dan I thought Easter already passed, "

"Easter Monday!"

"Is that even a thing? It sounds like you just want more candy."

"50, 50 now go to Lia she wants to talk you, "

"Gosh, Calm down bossy pants, "

I walk into Studio D, Lia sat with Gorthion. She smiled, Pegatrix pushed me a bit. A howl echo through the studio.

"Hey, lighting, "

I followed Lighting to the couch. Once I was sitting down, I was literally jumped.

"Don't scare me!" I yelp.

Shun, Wynton and my Bakugan were wearing bunny masks. Wynton fell down in laughter. I puff my cheek, Shun looked sad but happy.

"Now I'm going to be scared of Bunnies forever!"

Dan ran in and started laughing at the scene.

"You guys actually did it!" He said, taking a breath at every word.

A loud bang made me cling to Shun. It shook the ground.

"No, No!"

I buried my head in Shun shoulder. His breath hitched as I saw his ears become bright red.

"It's just thunder, " Dan said.

"Just thunder! One thunder strike can knock out the power to a whole city!"

I grip Shun shoulder making him yelp.

"Fine, I have an idea! We can have a sleepover at my place!" Wynton suggested.

"We don't want Y/n to be alone on a big storm, "

I nodded, I always had my brother with me. He wasn't the best brother most of the time, he did care for me. He was there when I needed him. Now I'm not in Japan with my brother. I'm here with my best friends.

"My house!" Dan called.

"Nope, Mine!"

"Dan's!" I call.

"Really?! You know my parents!" Wynton said.

"His parents aren't going to be their today or tonight, "

Wynton rolled his eyes, a thunder flashed making me jump. I fell on my butt, I whimper.

"Gosh, Chill!"

"I swear I will make Nana use Ice Charm on Drago, "

Dan lost color and was hit in the head by Drago. He stopped talking, I smile. I stop clinging to Shun and Lia ran out with my hand.

"We need to go get you an outfit, "

"Why? It's a sleepover not a date!"

"It might lead to one, "

Lia winked at me, making my face heat up. My eyes travel to the ground, not wanting to make eye contact.

We arrive at her house, she looked in her closet. She kept throwing clothes everywhere. Some even landed on her Bakugan.

"You look very small so this will fit, "

She showed me a Unicorn Onesie, I got into her bed and covered myself in her blankets.

"Y/n! It'll look so cute!"

She has so much strength, her grip was unbearable.

"The strongest female Bakugan trainer hiding under a blanket, "

"It's just a title!"

She picked me over her shoulder and grabbed the bag, with our clothes in it.

"No! Not this way! How are you this strong!"

A grin spread across her face, she opened Dan's door. She threw me in the house. I landed on something soft, groan followed. I jerk away from them, Dan was laying down.

"Dan are you Okay? I'm sorry, Lia threw me, "

A hand was placed on my shoulder, I snap my head to the person, Wynton smiled.

"Dan has been through worst, "

I nodded, Lia took me by the hand. Another flashed echoed through the city, I gasp and fell to my knees.

"Y/n it's okay, "

Lia led me to the bathroom. We got changed and she took out her bun. I gasp again.

"Was there another strike?"

"Lia you look beautiful with your hair down!"

She blushed and shook her head. She was about to put back up.

"No! You will keep it down!"

"Bossy much!"

I drag her out the bathroom and we sat in a circle.

"I want to sleep!" I yell, laying my head down.

"I want to get this night over with, "

They shrug and get snuggled in blankets. Wynton on my right and Lia on my left.

I see Shun get scared and start to hug Dan. I stare in awe, A blasted snap me out. I instantly hug Wynton out of fear. Wynton chuckle and hugged me back. The warm feeling flowed throughout my body. I smile as I feel Wynton's heartbeat calming me down.

This wasn't a bad Easter after all.

(A/n sorry it was short, I forgot so I didn't have much time to write and make it good. Love you Beagle out:)