Lightning

Magnus smirked, the blush on my face wouldn't leave. I tried breathing steady and calm my heart rate but I couldn't get the incident out of my mind.

"The great Magnus Black, what a surprise?" My vision was blurry so they both were blurs.

"And you Allen, " Magnus said, I shortly knew that I lost my glasses.

I tugged on Magnus's sweater. I told him quietly and he facepalmed. His entire plan was ruin because I lost my glasses.

"Oh, you have the unbeaten Y/n L/n with you. What did I do to deserve such generosity?" I became embarrassed,

I need my glasses! I can't fight if I don't! Its Magnus fault, he dragged me into this alley and-Nevermind!

"Y/n just came to take your Hydorous, " Magnus taunted him, which I shook my head.

"You still are cocky, Y/n why don't you join us. You have enough skill-"

"Enough skill? That's funny, " I pushed Magnus out the alley.

"Stop Magnus! I can't see anything, meaning I can't fight, " he clutched my wrist. His grip toughened, a squeaked was accidentally released from my lips.

"Y/n don't ever push me again, " his purple eyes were seeable. It scared me, hatred was fueling his action. He threw me to the ground.

"But-" he gave me a death stare, one that made me hold my words.

"Just stay here and look for your glasses," he ordered, his stare paralyzed me.

He went into the alley once more. Tears started falling from my cheeks. I started to wipe all the tears.

"I hate you, Magnus. I'm not weak, I'll show you, " I whisper to myself, letting my hands wander the floor around me.

"I don't want my powers, " I slightly clench my fist. Soon enough I felt a stare.

"Ruff!!!" A white and brown figure came into my vision. It appeared to have a blue blur in its mouth.

Saliva splashed on my lap, I pull a disgusted look. I was a bit hesitant to touch it but wiped the wetness off with my sleeve.

I tug a piece of my H/c hair behind my ear and lay my glasses on the strand of hair.

The blur was now a dog, that had a lightning mark on it hid leg.

"What is your name?" It suddenly jumped into my hands.

"Ru!" It started howling like it was crying.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I try and settle it down before Magnus heard.

"Woof~" it cried.

"Shh, If Magnus found out I was holding a dog I would in big trouble, " I rubbed its head.

"What's your name?" I looked at its tag. 'Lightning' it read.

"Lightning where's your owner?" Lightning jumped off me and ran off.

"Drago lets go!" Drago heard my call and burst out his Bakuball.

'I don't want the poor thing to get lost or worst- Let's not think of that,'

I hop on Drago, its dark metal was burning up. My S/c skin got a bit of a red burn but it wasn't as bad as it sounds.

"Drago you see that dog. Follow it, " he nodded and took off, cracking the cement below us.

"Y/n! Come back!" Magnus voice was barely audible.

The dog ran through the city, Drago used the shadows to find the dogs every location.