Final Battle

Chiyo and Masayo took the lower team easy but soon enough everyone fought. I was last, I was up against Azira. I gulp as I sat with my head down.

"Y/n I'll be next to you. We'll win for sure, " Nana reassured me. I nodded, standing up.

"Yeah, this is for Kiki." My name was called. Nana rolled back into a ball. I wanted with pride, my head held high.

I wave when I step out and smile. The crowd cheered for both of us. I thought it was weird. Azira had a dog beside her.

"This is a rematch Y/n, " Azira said, making the crowd silent

"I guess it is, " She held her Pyrus Bakuball.

"The rules for the main are a bit different. As you both you entered three Bakugan. You are allowed to use those Bakugan at any time." I nod, holding Skyress.

"Bakugan!...Brawl!!" Azira called throwing her Dragonoid. I pick Drago instead.

"Bakugan... Brawl!" I tossed my Bakuball. Both Dragonoid glared at each other. My Dragonoid roared, spreading its wings.

"Nether Flash!" Amarok was sent a Bakucore. A flash blinded Drago. "Solar Blast!" I growled.

"Drago, Void Shower!" I shout. Hundreds of purple dots cover the stadium. "Dodge!" The beam just passed Drago. Shots were fired across the field.

"Beam of Recovery!" Amarok had a ray of light shine on her. She started recovering, Dragonoid grew angry.

"Drago, while she's recovering lets, hit hard!" He nodded. His wings flapped, creating the sand on the field to cover the surface. "Void of Spirits-!" A slash hit Dragonoid.

"Oh, She's already using Garagnoid!" I take out Skyress.

"Don't let me down," I mumble before she bursted out. She screeched and clawed Nightmare. "Skyress! Don't let him touch you!" She nodded.

"Solar Beam!" Azira was aiming at Skyress.

"Void Shower!" She tch and Amarok was hit with these beams. Her health was sent down. "Drago get close and clash!" I know his main strength is pure strength.

"Amarok clash!" Both rammed into each other. I stumbled back from the wind. "Nightmare, Demonic Rage!" A raging black mist came crashing at Skyress.

"Skyress!" I holler, this flipped a switch in Skyress. The attack was sent back at Nightmare. A bright light blurred everyone's vision.

"What is that?!" I gaze at the light. My mouth hung open.