Mom's Power

"Y/n!" Dan and Lia sprinted toward us. Shun and Wynton greeted them, I smiled but kept quiet. "Y/n ready to beat some butt!" I nodded at Dan's question.

"My little Y/n!" A black haired male cooed as he ran up to me. He embraced me and tossed me up in the air.

"She's mine!" Toshi yanked me into a hug.

"Leave her alone, she doesn't need idiots like you to suffocate her, " Masayo firmly stated, pulling their ears. "Y/n I missed you, " I nodded in agreement.

"Why are they here?" Dan stood in a defensive stance.

"No, it's okay. Their here to help, " Dan brought me into a huddle with the rest.

"How can we trust them?" Dan asked.

"Okay, Chiyo told me Kiki is the prize to this competition. They're here to help get them back, "

"I thought she was melted, " Shun announced.

"That's what I thought also. I guess we're wrong, " I smiled, I had sweat trickling down my forehead.

"Y/n it's starting, " Masayo informed me. I nodded at my team. "We'll win this, " They agreed with a nod.

Third Person POV

"Hello to this Bakugan Brawlers match! We have an interesting selection this year. Y/n L/n a raining champion since Bakugan started to appear. Her presence was heavily requested and she's here in flesh, "

"Yes, its honor but several other teams came as well. The largest is a team that challenged Y/n head on. Azira Taeki a young girl who's said to have some history with Y/n, " Y/n was placed in a waiting area.

"Y/n has entered with new Bakugan this year. Nana her main and a Darkus Dragonoid and a Skyress. I've never heard of a Skyress, do you know what it is?"

"Not a clue but Nana is a mystery also. Y/n is a mysterious girl, We know its powerful so people in the stadium be careful, "

The Booming voice from the speakers made Y/n shiver. She shook the pressure off and talked to her team.

"Azira Taeki? I know her! She's a girl that almost beat me. She's powerful all right, "

"She beat you?!" I shook my head, waving my hands.

"Almost but I came out with the win, " Dan breathed heavily, Drago told him to calm down before they came but it didn't help.

"Y/n how does this work?" Lia asked nervously.

"We are in the third match. Three people will fight from our side and three from the other side. Last Bakugan standing their teams wins. You keep going until the last match. It's hard because the other team might have the same Bakucore and you'll have to be faster, " Y/n explained while fumbling her thumbs.

"So its Azira's vs VV team. I don't think I've heard of VV, " The voice rang through the speakers once again.

"What?! Azira is the only one stepping out first! Alone!" They ran to the stands.

A girl with long blonde hair and purple with a dress on. She walked like she was frightened.

 She walked like she was frightened