Azira and Y/n

Third Person POV

"Can Azira come and play?" The small girl asked, playing with her skirt.

"Y/n Azira left a little bit ago, " The lady from the orphanage said.

"Okay!" Y/n wobbled down the high stairs. Once she was off the stairs she ran off. She looked around the house. "Azira!" She called, stepping into the forest. She stumbled on Azira's weak form. "Azira are you okay?"

"Oh, Y/n, I'm doing fine-" The skinny female coughed before finishing her sentence. Y/n gazed at her friend with concern. Her cheekbones were visible, her hair stained with dirt.

"Come on, you should eat at my house." Y/n offered her hand. Azira laid her boney on Y/n's.

"Lady Y/n you shouldn't go off by yourself," Chiyo stated after she glared at the weak child. "Who's this? You know your father would not let such a thing in our home-"

"Azira isn't a thing now tell the maid to prepare the bath and a large meal." She stomped her foot.

"Of course," She bowed and opened the car down.

"Azira why are you so weak?" She question, Azira let her blonde hair cover her eyes.

"Because they aren't feeding me..." She mumbles, too quiet for Y/n to hear.

"What?"

"They don't feed me Y/n! Not everyone has a large house, warm meals and everything they wish!" Azira shouted, scaring the 5-year old.

"I'm sorry... If it wasn't for my family you would be fine. I take full responsibility but why aren't they feeding you?" Y/n replied calmly.

"Y/n I'm an outcast. They treat me like dirt. I don't know what I did to deserve this." She cried in her palms. Y/n hugged, rubbing her back softly.

"Lady we're here," The driver announced. Y/n slowly lead Azira out the vehicle.

"Come on maybe I can convince Father to put you in our care." Y/n knew the answer to that question. No was what she got for the past few months.

Y/n headed up the staircase and in the bath. Y/n's mother heard of their arrival and came to help.

"Can I help?" She asked,

"Of course Mom!" Y/n responded. Her mother pulled her selves up. Y/n's mother gently wrapped Azira's blonde hair up in a bun. Y/n was sent to get some clothes.

"Shoot, my clothes don't fit. Maybe Brother has some clothes?" She tiptoed to his room. It was heavily guarded. She managed to get what she was after and headed to the bathroom.

Her Mother was finished washing her body. She sighed in displeasure. "Oh, sweetie your hair is so beautiful." She scrubbed harshly, Azira gritted her teeth.

"I know it hurts but its worth it." Y/n held Azira hand. They dried the girl off and Y/n gave her a baggy shirt and large joggers.

"Y/n your clothes didn't fit?"

"No mom, I got brothers instead." She nodded and changed Azira. Y/n's mother proceeded to brush her tangled hair, tieing it in a high ponytail.

"Now to get you full," Y/n nodded, they both wiped their hands. And lead her to the dining hall. The whole table was filled with delicious delights. "Eat up!"

"Shouldn't you guys eat too?"

"We'll eat some ramen. It's all about you, " Azira gloomy eyes finally caught their Purple glow. She gulped down food, Y/n, and her mother high fived.