Awesome Ones?

I was blessed upon by God himself. I didn't lose my glasses, even though I fell from a high altitude.

I was hugged tightly like I was actually loved and needed. Something I haven't in forever. Being a strong trainer gains you no private life.

"Y/n are you okay?" a soothing voice asked politely. Someone asked me because they cared for me, not because they were scared.

"Uh..." Words wouldn't come out of my dry lips.

"Don't worry, just relax. You're in the Awesome Ones care, " That name, it had some meaning. It wasn't just a name, almost like I knew them for my entire life.

"A-A-Awe-S-Some O-O-Ones?" My eyes burned, all the moisture. It was swept away, literally.

He didn't answer, almost like he was keeping his identity a secret. A rush of curiosity hit my veins, like water hitting a sandy desert.

"Who are you?" I question the boy.

"I'm Dan Kouzo!" He had a wide grin like he was waiting to tell me.

"Dan Kouzo?" I repeat shaky, it almost looked like his cheeks flushed red.

"You honestly don't remember me, Huh?" He whispered sadly.

"Did you say something?" He declined by shaking his head frantically.

His name, I know it. Awesome Ones, I know it. Dan, Dan, Dan, Dragonoid. That's weird- Wait!

I take a peek around, everything came at me. As fast as a bullet would. I remember him. I was about to fight him until I passed out.

His Bakugan landed close by. In a forest or something. He carried me off the Bakugan's back, he made me feel different. I heard this boy is Magnus's rival.

"Dan!" A high pitch voice called.

"Is that-"

"Y/n!" A girl with a headband on, dirty pink eyes and almost an Atlantis hair color. She came sprinting at me. I squealed and hid my face in Dan's chest.

"D-Dan who is she?" I asked with a frightened tone.

"Ahhh...This is one of my best friends. She also apart of the Awesome Ones, " I glance at her, she looked disappointed.

I lost Dan's heat when he set me on the grass. Four stares were on me. My heart started racing. Two more males stood out. A boy with Blonde hair and a Blue zig-zag and a blue color underneath his hair. Another had dark skin, red glasses, and an Afro.

"Umm...Hello, I must be taking my leave, " I knew I was going to get scolded,

"Wait!" I flinched by how loud he was.

"I'm sorry but you shouldn't go back. I-I mean your hurt and you need some time to rest. You should stay here for a few hours, " The blonde advised me.

"Umm... I don't know?" I hesitated.

"We will make sure everything is under control, " Dan blurted.

"Umm..." They were all on the edge of their sits, awaiting my answer.

"If you say so, but may I please know each of your names, " I rub my hand together, trying to get rid of the sweat.

"You know me Dan Kouzo and this is my partner Dragonoid, " my lip quivered.

"You aren't the only one with a Dragonoid, Dan, "

"Are you okay?" Dan asked,

"Y-Yeah!"

"I'm Lia Venegas, here's my partner Gorthion!" She smiled joyfully.

"I'm Wynton Styles, the best partner out there is my Trox, " He pointed at the T-Rex behind him.

"I'm Shun Kazumi, this is my partner Hydorous, " He couldn't make eye contact but had some confidence.

"Woof, Woof!" I smiled seeing the little dog I chased for all day.

"Lightning! I thought something happened to you," I sighed in relief.

"You know Lightning?" Dan asked, sitting beside me.

"Yeah, he's the reason I'm here. He found my glasses and made me feel happy after I was dejected, " Dan looked confused.

"Dejected?" Lia whispered something in his ear.

"Oooh!" He blushed lightly.

"No need to worry. In my group, I'm the clumsy one. I usually get words mixed up and what not-" He suddenly snatched my hands, laying them on his chest.

"No! It's not that at all! I'm-"

"He isn't the sharpest tool in the shed," Lia finished.

"Hey! Thanks for being so blunt!" He growled, a vein popping out his forehead.

I stare at our hands intertwining. His hands were so...Warm. Something I barely feel, his hands were so warm like he was rising sun, made of pure energy.

I feeling like I was forgetting something like I've been here before. Lived the same thing over again. Maybe deja vu? Maybe I'm in a dream? No, me falling felt too real.

"Y/n are you okay? You seem to be spacing out, " Dan blue eyes had me in a trance.

"Move Dan!" Lia shoved him to the side, taking my hands. Her hands were soft but not as warm as Dan's.

"Let's go to my house and get you cozy and everything, " I finally had a real smile sent towards me. Everyone had a force even Magnus and China.

"Let's have a sleepover at your's then, " Dan suggested.

"Yeah, we could ask questions and have fun," Shun added.

"But-" Lia's finger shut me up.

"No buts! I don't care who you work for but you look tired and you need so girl help, " Lia lifted my glasses, seeing the bags.

"Ooh, you look like a raccoon," she cried dramatically,

"Follow me," Dan offered his hand.

A large amount of pain was suddenly released in my body. Like a bolt of electricity hit me. I scream in agony like my bones were getting crushed.

"Y/n?!" Lia backed up, they all did.

"Shun! Dan! Back up!" Two bodies ran at me. Wrapping their arms around me......

(A/n Thanks for reading, Vote, Comment, and Follow me. Bye Beagle out:)

Dan: Told you so!

Magnus: Oh, Shut up!

Lia: Shut up both of you! We have a special guest today.

Shun: Who is it?

Author: Please welcome Azira-Chan.

Dan: Who?

Author: She will be in the story, right Lia?

Lia: Oh, Yeah! I guess she can't talk till you introduce her with the reader.

Author: I already have the best plan. No worries,

Magnus: She is a Bakugan wannabe-

*Slaps Magnus*

Author: You will show some respect! Gosh, 14-year-olds these days. No offense to those 14-year-olds.

Shun and Wynton: If you have a trainer you would like the author to put in Pm her and she'll ask a few questions.

*Author wipes a tear*

Author: They grow up so fast. My baby Shun!

*Hugs Shun*

Wynton, Dan, Magnus, and Lia: Well, it's our time to leave.