Parents pt4

Third person pov

Dinner started already "Dan do you know where Y/n is?" Shun asked, "No, why?" Shun hand started to twitch.

"She said she'll come back, it's been awhile."

Dan looked at Wynton "We should look for her." Dan said.

"Dan it's late. We should in the morning." Dan sighed.

"Yeah, it's late. She might come later."

Lia looked at Shun "Shun no need to worry. " Shun looked at Lia, he nodded.

"Wait I don't see Y/n Bakugan!" Dan shouted, "Dan no yelling at the table."

Olivia scolded Dan "Sorry," Dan apologize to Olivia.

"Stop here," Norio said, he pushed up his sleeves. "Give me Cocktrice and Harpy." You shake your head.

"I'm not letting you hurt them!" He sighed in frustrated "I want to train them, train will all my might! Without hurting them-" "Idiot!" Norio grabbed your jaw.

He held your waist tight, against him "Sister, I did things for father. Stuff that would scar me for life. Just come with me!" Norio's grip tightens on your jaw.

"What do you mean 'things'? Wait, no. Brother, you didn't!" Norio's vision was blurry, your stomach clenched.

'Brother no!' You tried to get that idea out your mind.

"Please, come home and give me the company."

You've never felt something like this with your brother. "First tell me what you're going to do Harpy and Cocktrice?!" He hung his head low.

"Well, you see, I don't train that weak Bakugan. I'm going to sell them. Cocktrice alone will make more than 324 million yen." You sighed.

You knew it "And Harpy is even more." His laugh scared you.

"Never!" He shook his head.

He threw you at a tree, you threw against a sharp branch. You didn't scream or yell, a slight groan escaped, but you tried to hold in the screams. Wynton's house isn't far, they would hear.

"I'll take them by force."

You hurt Kiki, you didn't want to use Nana. But Nana temper was at its apex.

"Leave Y/n alone!" She unraveled herself, they little shout was nothing.

Nana and you were like a rabbit to a lion.

"You will be very expensive. I'll take you too." Her eyes narrowed.

"Idiot! Do you think you weak Trox can beat me? That funny." Her sass only made him infuriating.

"Fine, you'll be a bit harder." His crushed his knuckles, a fear you felt some many times, but your mother wasn't there it protect you.

"Nana, close, do not open till I release you!" A glow closed her. "Dang, you!" He yelled.

(A/n I don't think it's the best thing to cuss, you know, because of its a kid show.) He knew all hope was lost with Nana.

"Kiki, don't open for any but m-" you gasp hard.

He was choking you "You die, I'll have the company. Simple, right?"

You tug and kick, punch, but nothing will hurt him. Your vision became blurry 'Will I actually die now?' You feel light headed.

"G-Go, H-H-Harpy, Co-cktrice." You coughed half the time. You threw them as hard as you can, the direction of the house.

You shortly lost conscious. Norio's phone rang, he looked at it. 'Boss' he knew it was his dad.