Kiki?

I had entered and the rest have. They tell me 'I'll win no matter what' 'No one can beat you' and so on. But a pit in my stomach, doubting every word they said.

"Y/n!" Wynton waved in front of me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, " I apologize, smiling a bit.

"You've been spacing a lot these few days, are you still thinking about the girl?" Wynton asked worriedly, taking a seat next to me.

"Yeah, I just..." My sentenced faded,

"Y/n I'm sure you'll win, " Another voice entered the conversation. Shun sat on my right, he had the same worried expression that Wynton had.

"That's the thing, if I had Kiki and them I would feel confident and comfortable but these are totally different Bakugan, " I said, hugging my knees tightly.

"But did you see how you beat Wynton and Dan, you were so in control-"

"I wasn't in control, Lia almost got hurt because of my Dragonoid. I won because of sheer luck if Trox could fly, I would have lost, " I replied harshly but lift my head.

"I'm sorry Shun, I'm just nervous, " Shun nodded accepting my apology. I can't believe I blew Shun off. I changed, changed so much. My experience with everything changed me.

"Y/n just remember, we'll be right behind you! To cheer you on!" Dan howled from across the field.

"He's right Y/n! Don't be slouching around!" Lia added, Shun and Wynton both smiled as Lia and Dan started fighting.

"You guys are right, " I mumbled, both boys attention was on me. I'll win tomorrow and keep my streak. But this is more than some stupid streak, I'm doing it because my friends are cheering me and by my side.

"Everyone battle me!" I yelp, pumping my fist in the air. Everyone's Bakugan burst out their Bakuball, filled with energy.

Time Skip

Everyone was worn out, I was tired from all the running to get a Haos Bakucore before Lia. I laid on my bed, I had just been thinking. Who's this girl anyway? I didn't see her in the league when I was in Japan.

"Why did she become so popular so quickly? And why did she want to battle me?" I shift in my bed, I started to have a massive headache. "Does she have a grudge against me? Maybe I did something or my family did, " I growl in frustration. Nana's silhouette was visible from the light from under the door.

"Why are you so squirmish? You've never been so... Scared, " Nana hovered above my face. I sigh, I didn't even know myself.

"I guess because she came out of the blue. I'm not scared... Or worried but unsure of the situation, " I sat up, my focus was on Nana.

"Y/n I don't know if you remember but the same event had occurred when you first started, " I had stayed silent, hinting that I had no idea. "I remember encountering the same girl. You had the same anxiety, she... do it because she wanted to-"

"Lady, Y/n?" The door opened slightly, I gasped. Chiyo smiled warmly, I jump up defensively. Nana snarled, Chiyo walked gradually to me.

"Chiyo! What are you doing here?" I move away from her. My heart beating quickly.

"Listen, please... I didn't come to infect pain again, " My expression changed, I could see her face clearly. The strict and firm Chiyo I knew had disappeared, replaced with a face filled with sadness and regret.

"I-I'm listening..." I faintly answer,

"I know where Kiki is, " My eyes widen, it felt like my heart stopped. "She's the prize to that competition, "

"That makes no sense! If you're only telling lies leave now!" Nana acted tough but I could that we both want more information.

"Yeah... Kiki was melted, " I added, just saying that made my heart clench.

"No, Harpy and Cocktrice were but they saw something in her and offered her up, " I felt light-headed.

If Kiki was really to offer then why was I given new Bakugan? Why I really that vulnerable?

"Y/n your our family. We entered, we'll help get her back. We're sorry for the trouble, " I'm not going to cry, The Awesome Ones wouldn't want me to.

"Thank you, Chiyo!" I embrace her, my heart was filled warmth like it uses to, I wasn't empty.

"My girl Y/n is back, " She smiled and hugged back. She stroked my head like my mother did.

"Chiyo you should be leaving. Y/n's match is tomorrow, " Chiyo nodded and kissed my forehead. I rubbed that spot, I felt 10× lighter from that whole talk.

"Let's win and get Kiki back," Nana nodded, I was pumped with energy but then realized its almost midnight.

"Sleep now, " She ordered making me pout but follow her demand. I could finally rest peacefully even though that talk wasn't the real reason I was unsure...

(A/n I'm super excited! Okay, you guys know the drill! Stay tuned and no Bakugan radio today... Sorry, but they need to get ready! Bye beagle out:)