Y/n turned!!!!

Shun chased after Y/n, he kept limping. He legs ached, his arms were stiff. Y/n felt fine,  she could keep sprinting.

"Y/n wait!" Shun huffed,

"Get away from me!" Her speed increased,

Shun legs gave in unexpectedly. He scraped his knee, his hand exposed soft red skin. His cheek was sliced slightly, leaked down his gloss red cheek. He drew breath rapidly, his lungs stung.

"Shun!" Lia approached Shun from behind, he winced.

"Shun, are you okay?" she knead beside Shun, he avoid contact with her.

"I-I-I l-let Y-Y-Y/n get away..." he choked, sniffing at each word.

"Shun, it's okay. We all make mistakes. Let's get you fixed up," He grinned at Lia, he almost felt lighter.

Lia wrapped Shun arm around her shoulder, he whimpered squirming a bit. She had a worry expression, Shun stretched his lips into a weak smile.

"Pegatrix!" Lia rolled her Bakuball with her hand.

"Yes, Lia?" Pegatrix peaceful voice soothed Shun firm shoulders.

" Revitalize," Tiny crystals were pulled towards Pegatrix horn. She stood on her hind legs and sparkles were sent outwards. Shun had a rosy tint on cheeks.

"Could you help me carry him?" Pegatrix laid her wing to them. Shun was dragged on to the steel back.

Your POV

I finally got away from those kidnappers. That one wouldn't leave me alone. How did he know what my name is? I'm the unbeaten Wingress.

"Why am I in this?" I stare at my tattered clothes.

"Don't I usually wear something so formal," I searched for my glasses.

"I can't see," I bent down, blurry vision gave me a headache.

"Where are Magnus and China, I miss momma," I wiped my eyes,

"I don't have my Bakugan either," I gradually stood up, my hands wandered in front of me.

I took a few steps to only fall, my ears twitch as I overheard someone. A male voice, getting closer to me. I lifted my now heavy head.

"Who's there?!" I squint, two purple dots and a purplish blob on his head.

"Y/n?" I grinned, Magnus was the blurry blob standing before me.

"Magnus! Help me, I lost my glasses, " The blob's head slightly turned,

"Just give me your hand," he firmly grasped my wrist, Magnus yanked me up. His face inches to mine, I was picked up bride style.

"Hey!" I hooked my arms his neck instinctively. I hide my head in the crook of his neck, His ears flushed red.

"Just shut up," he murmured,

A larger blob became visible, wind crashed against my back. I glance to my left, it was a purple and black blob.

"Nillious," Nillious lifted us to their shoulder. One of them nudged me.

Short Time Skip

"Momma!" I fiercely hugged my mother, or what looked like her.

"Why can't she see?" Magnus spoke,

"I knew it would happen when I did it messed with a part of her brain that involves her vision. It was a small price to pay, " She combed my hair,

"Philomena your not her mother. And could never be, now stop this nonsense, "

"Mother I would like to change, and I need my glasses," I ask politely,