Back Home

Lia woke up, she missed the whole talk. Dan sat still, he looked around. "Did I just hear that?" Shun nodded, he was feeling the exact same.

"None of you will say a word. Y/n doesn't any of this and it'll stay that way, " Lia was confused.

"Know what-" Y/n groan cut off Lia.

"Y/n!" Dan was first down the stairs. Y/n laid with a smile. She sat slowly with them surrounding her. Her stomach grumbled. She blushed, Dan laughed, everyone did.

"Hm... What troublesome kids," Nana sighed, sitting on the ledge upstairs.

Time Skip

"What happened out there?! Why wasn't she listening to me?!" Magnus sought answers from the "boss"

"Her brain reacted differently since she was where she met them. But you were too risky, we're now where we started, " Magnus clenched his fist.

"Make another one then, we need her. She could take down so many people-"

"If her father found out what we did my whole company could disappear. I'm not going to make another because a lovestruck boy asked me to, " Magnus was confused by the word Lovestruck.

"Just did it, old lady! You know you need her, you could take care of your brother-"

"Don't forget why you're here? Or did you forget about your ill sister. You don't order me around or I'll pull the plug, " Magnus was frustrated, he stormed out of her office.

He shoved China, she shouted but he was in his own thoughts. He needs her back- No he was going to get her back.

Your POV

Shun and Dan were battling, I didn't have enough strength to. Or more like I didn't want to. Kiki- No Nana said not to think about it.

"Okay, Dan like that!" Lia was taking pictures of Dan and Drago.

"No! You moved! You'll have to do it again, " Lia whined.

"What?! I want to battle!" Dan shouted.

"Come on! We haven't uploaded in a while. We need to give the viewers something, " I chuckled at their argument.

"Hey, Y/n want to battle me!" Wynton asked,

"Umm... I'm not sure, " I hesitant but Nana nodded. I saw a Ventus Bakugan and since Trox is I used it.

"Bakugan... Brawl!" Trox roared, getting me a bit scared. Kiki and them I've fought with and trained with them but these are totally new.

"Nana, who is this?" I point to the Bakuball.

"That is Skyress, a very old Bakugan, " I rubbed her metal head before standing up.

"Okay, let's go skyress!" I cheerfully holler.

I had sparkles in my eyes. I screech of happiness. I started to fangirl, Skyress had a sweatdrop.

"Umm... Y/n we're in a battle!" Wynton reminded me. I freeze, I don't actually know any her attacks. Nana hovered over my shoulder.

"Trox, Sonic Uproar!" Wynton threw a Bakucore making me panic.

"Skyress dodge!" Skyress was swift, her movements were graceful. She had spread her large wings, she had flung herself up.

"Do you have any other data, Nana?" Nana ignored my question.

"Fine, I just need to trust Skyress, Skyress do you trust me?" Skyress dodged another Uproar.

"Of course!" Her voice was in distress.

"A bird? Skyress move out of sight!" Nana was confused with this action.

"Her old species is called the Eye of the storm, " I thought for a moment.

"Sometimes I wish you could fly, " Wynton said on the other side of the field.

"Skyress push the cloud towards Trox, block his vision, " Her large wings flapped, wing gusting hard against the cloud. Trox was in a fog, a bubble almost.

"Trox, Clear the clouds, Rock Riser!" He created a perfect line.

"Now, Use your talons!" Skyress was quick, she swiped his face. Before he had to react she had flown into the fog.

"Keep your eyes out!" Trox had looked in every direction but one. Skyress was above them, waiting for the perfect time.

"Go!" Skyress dove and latched on Trox. Her talons had dug into his metal back.

"Trox!" Wynton shouted.

"Okay give him a ride!" I smiled, I was actually pretty good with Skyress. Her speed was unbelievable and she was silent, an enemy wouldn't see her coming.

She had taken him so high we could barely see them. She dove again, they came into view again. They were so close but she launched herself up and he was thrust into the ground.

Trox had shaken the ground. His massive form was put in a Bakuball. Skyress landed next to me. Wynton ran to his Bakuball.

"You did good," he praised his Bakugan.

"You did so well Skyress!" I jump in glee. She chuckled, her soft voice was almost like Pegatrix.

"Wow! That was awesome Y/n!" Dan jogged over to me, Shun behind him. They said they stopped their battle and had watched.

"I got all of that! Good thing I put a camera on Wynton, " Lia showed us the video. It was in first person mode.

"I know exactly know what to name this! First person look on The Best Female Bakugan Trainer-"

"No! I'm not the best, its just luck. I'm sure someone is better than me, " Lia hit my back rather hard.

"Don't be ridiculous, no one could beat with you, " Lia assured me.

"I'm hungry!" Dan blurted.

"Me too!" Wynton agreed.

"I could eat, " Shun added.

"I guess we'll go eat then, " I smiled at them.

(A/n Thanks for reading, Vote, Comment, and Follow Me. Bye Beagle out:)

Author: I always write so late!!

Dan: How late?

Author: let's just say I see the sunset and see it rise.

Magnus: That's a much of bullcrap.

Author: Language! If I'm not allowed to say it you can't.

Magnus: I'm older than you, I'm allowed.

Author: Yeah, sureee..... But not a single bad word in the anime.

Magnus: Cuz its a PG anime.

Author: Yeah that's totally the reason.

Lia: Welp readers stay tune-

Dan: Why do you always say that?

Lia: Because I actually read the script that's here.

Dan: There's a script- Ooooh, found it. It was under my mic.

*Author slaps Dan's head*

Author: Stupid! You aren't supposed to say mic!

Shun: Sorry for this and please keep reading.