What!?!?

Nana was angry, she couldn't block the attack. It hit Y/n with full power, her face and body were burnt. Black and purple marks were left on her little body. Nana's eyes turned F/c and went on a rampage.

"Y/n!!!" They yell.

She passed out, her Bakugan, on the other hand, was ready to kill.

"Norio calm Nana down, she will destroy this whole city."

Norio nodded at Trox. Trox charged at Nana, to only be slapped out the way. The Bakucore were drawn to Nana. Her power would only increase.

"How is Nana doing that!?" Dan yelled.

Nana charged a higher level attack. Her purple gem glowed. She roared as she charged up. Her mouth opened and shot an attack at Trox, full power. Trox health went to 0 and went back in his bakuball. The beam didn't stop there is hit the airport. Since the dome was up it didn't hurt anyone.

"How?! Trox should be 10× than that stupid Bakugan!" Norio growled.

Y/n's father didn't look impressed by how powerful his son is.

"Nana! I order you to stop!" He yelled.

Nana laughed and threw her tail at him. Hydorous blocked, his health going down quite a bit.

"Hydorous you need to distract Nana, I need to get her Bakugan. Maybe they can snap Nana out!" Shun told Hydorous.

"What did I do?" Dan mumbled.

Nana kept clawing at Hydorous but he kept dodging. Nana was getting angrier. She wasn't even controlling her body, she was filled with Fury.

Shun ran to Y/n's body. He accidentally touched a burn, she let out a sharp cry. Nana instantly shot her head back, Hydorous took the chance to attack Nana with Aqua Splash. It didn't send her health down.
She was about to claw at Hydorous until Drago used Tail Crusher.

"Shun hurry!" Dan yelled.

Shun grabbed her belt.

"Harpy, Cocktrice, Traveler, Kiki!"

They burst out, Traveler growled. Shun has never seen Harpy and Cocktrice but wow, was he wrong.

Harpy wasn't a bird at all. It was a wolf, just like Kiki but instead, it wasn't dark but fire. He had rock and lava body, two large rocks on his hips and a spike like a collar.

Cocktrice was a horse but not like Pegatrix

Cocktrice was a horse but not like Pegatrix. A dark horse with wing like the night sky. The horse was black, eyes pink. Like a shadow was following it.

 Like a shadow was following it