Memory

Wynton and Dan looked at each other and shrugged. Dan was honestly scared of the smirk on her lips, it gave him the chills. She slightly but her lip, doubt lingered in her thoughts.

"Follow me," Once Dan heard he nodded instantly, Wynton slowly nodded.

"Shun we need Hydorous," Shun shook his head,

"No, Hydorous won't make it, use Fade Ninja. He is quicker, " Shun handed the Aquos bakuball to Lia.

"No, we need everyone. You want Y/n, right? Then we need you, " she set a hand in his shoulder.

"But-" Lia smiled, whispering something making him stiff.

"Bring out Cyndeous, Dan, " Shun fidgeted with his blue shirt.

Cyndeous appeared but was tensed since Hydorous was still fighting Nana behind them. Shun had sweat on the side of his face.

"You two have to carry us, Fade Ninja will focus on carrying us and Cyndeous keep us protected," Lia explained, both Bakugan look at each other for a moment.

"Okay," Cyndeous answered,

"We got this," Dan assured them,

"Hopefully, if not we're in big trouble, " Wynton sighed,

"Magnus! Hurry up!" He rolled his purple eyes,

He held Y/n close to his body, almost cradling her. Her H/c hair laid on her face. He gently tucked it behind her ear.

"Stop being weird!" China shouted, Magnus slightly jumped and avoid eye contact from the small girl.

"I-I-I hmm... I mean I wasn't being weird!"  he defended his face cherry red.

"Yeah, whatever, " Magnus pushed the little girl and walk towards the machine.

"You'll be with her soon enough,"
Philomena gagged, she never thought Magnus would fall for Y/n.

Magnus POV

'Stupid old lady, I'm not dumb.'

I lay her in the metal bed, I could see goosebumps on her arms. I strap her in the bed, I see her stomach a bit. It had scars, her perfect skin had bruise and- I was pushed back by that stupid old man.

"Get out the way or do you not want your memory, " I growl and dust myself off.

"Destroy her Bakugan,"  China looked confusion,

"Got it, "  I was about to refuse but I heard Y/n scream,

A bright laser burn Y/n, It, of course, hurt, it's getting your memories, taking them out then putting in a microchip that was computer design and making the brain think that's the real memory.

"Y/n!" I hear one of her Bakugan call.

I glance behind me, her Bakugan are huddle together, head to head. I click my tongue in annoyance, I'm not saving them. I look at Y/n but now I start staring at the Bakugan. Melted metal was dropped on them, it melted their part down.

"Magnus go get Y/n out, "  Philomena ordered me, I don't feel like fighting today.

"Whatever, "  A wind knocked me to the wall, everyone was knocked down.

The roof came crashing down, I see Y/n get taken by that boy and something big ran close behind them.

Third Person POV

Dan grabbed Y/n, Cyndeous was wore out. He was barely able to stand, but he knew if he failed the whole plan did.

"Bakugan...Brawl!" Magnus threw Nillious's Bakuball.

"Leave them, she'll come to us soon enough," Philomena said,

"You'll be surprised how much it works, "  she smirked. Nana punched Nillious. Nillious dodged and kicked her backward.

"Dragon Breath!" Magnus threw his Bakucore.

It was frozen in midair, the shards of ice were thrown back at Nillious. Nillious shielded himself with his wings. Nana took the change to blast Nillious, China puffed her cheeks.

"You can't have all the fun! Maxotaur!" she threw her Bakuball her rabbit getting suffocated by her hold.

"Maxotaur-" Her guardian Bakugan was slashed by something Nillious dodged and was sent back to its Bakuball.

"You're mean!!!" She stuck her tongue out at Nana.

She was about to get squished by Nana tail but was pushed out the way. Dan hit the ground next to her, she pushed him away and showed her sharklike teeth.

"Dan!" Wynton threw his arm over his shoulder,

"Wynton!" Shun reach his hand, they were thrown back,

"Just go, We'll catch up," Lia directed Fade Ninja to Studio D.

Nillious was doing well against Nana, Philomena was impressed by Nana. Nana finally froze Nillious. Nana used Arctic scream and they reacted the same as everyone does with loud sounds.

"Who's Bakugan is that?" China stood up,

"That's Y/n's Guardian Bakugan," the 6-year old told,

"She trained her to become so powerful, I have some special Bakugan for her. Someone like her can't be using such weak Bakugan," she smirked.

"Nillious make her look south," Magnus glared at the old lady, Strata threw a Gadget on Nana's head. Nana fell asleep, she didn't change.

"Now you two boys," Philomena pointed to Dan and Wynton. Wynton gulped, Dan hit his head on metal, he was unconscious.

(Hey guys, Would you guys longer chapter but they take more time or shorter and I could maybe two or three every weak. Please, Vote, Comment, and Follow me. Bye Beagle out:)