flashback pt. 2

Eunseo's pov
"congratulations on your marriage Mr Jang!" another aunty-oops sorry , lady congratulated my father on his remarriage.

i was only 14 years old. my father lasted with my own mother for two years. now , he was getting married with a lady three years younger than him.

worse thing , she is a divorcee too.

with a son , older than me.

he's name is Jung Jaehyun , 5 years older than me. i don't like his mother just like how he doesn't like mine.

we were on really bad terms.

we don't talk , i refuse to sit in the same car with him , refuse to have dinner with him , ignores his mother's words.

but what can i do if my father is in love with her? i miss you mom. why did you leave after receiving money from dad?

"what a beautiful daughter you have!" another lady said. i heard Jaehyun snicker at her remark. i gave a fake smile to her as she shaked my hand.

"Jaehyun-ah , can you and Eunseo go and take a look at your mother? i'll entertain the guests." my father said.

Jaehyun left without saying anything and i told my dad , "she is not my mother for the hundredth time." before leaving.

when i went into the room she was in , she smiled happily at me. "Eunseo! come here!" she said patting the space next to her.

i closed the door and stood next to the cameraman who was taking pictures for Jaehyun and his mother.

"Eunseo , sit next to me. i need a picture with you too." i rolled my eyes and ignored her. "yah , are you deaf or stupid? don't you hear my mom saying something to you? or you don't understand anything?" Jaehyun raised his voice.

"Jaehyun-ah , don't raise your voice at your sister." his mother said pulling him back.

"don't act so kind if you're just marrying my father for his money. i haven't acknowledged you and you as my family." i said before leaving the room.

"yah!" Jaehyun yelled before i slammed the door.

Jaehyun's pov
"eomma did you see that stuck up attitude of hers? what makes her think she's so amazing? oh , just because of her rich and capable father?" i mocked making my mom smack my ass.

"Jang Jaehyun! don't be rude!" i was shocked at how my mother changed my surname. "eomma! it's Jung , not Jang! it'll never be Jang! it doesn't even fit my name." i said.

"suit yourself."

——————————————————————