our two loves (Special Chapter pt. 2)

Eunseo's pov

two years ago..

i woke up feeling pain down there and in my right hand. i was at the hospital.

"Eunseo , you're awake." Jaehyun caressed my head standing up after seeing my eyes open. i smiled weakly to him since i wasn't fully strong yet after the surgery.

"where are the babies?" i asked. Jaehyun chuckled. "the first thing you ask after waking up is the babies? they're fine." he said.

"that's a relief." i sighed. "you worked hard baby." Jaehyun pecked my forehead making me smile a little wider at him.

"looks like we came in at the wrong time." Eunwoo entered my ward with Lucy and my dad. "hey Eunseo!" Lucy waved coming to my side.

"hi Lucy." i said. "hello Aunty Eunseo." Lucy and Eunwoo's daughter , Cha Taewon , greeted. "hello Taewon." i smiled.

"oh Eunseo." my father held my left hand since my right had needles in it. "hi dad." i said. "i'll go get the nurse to bring in the twins." Jaehyun said leaving the room.

back to present

me and Jaehyun were married for two years already. right after we got married , i was expecting our first child. or so we thought..

when it was in the seventh week of my pregnancy , my gynae told me i was expecting twins.

after months of hard work , i finally gave birth to two healthy baby girls. Jung Hyeyoung and Jung Rayoung. Hyeyoung being three seconds older.

Jaehyun works at my dad's business together with Eunwoo now. making him busy everyday. Hyeyoung and Rayoung were both left with me at home since Jaehyun wanted me to stay home while he brings back money.

"eomma , when is appa coming home?" Rayoung climbed onto the sofa and sat on her heels next to me. Hyeyoung joined her a little after that.

before i could answer , the doors opened and revealed Jaehyun in his red top and black jacket. he placed his hands over his lips telling me to be quiet so he can surprise the kids.

he was never this early before.

"well , i'm not sure.." i smiled. Jaehyun lifted Hyeyoung off the sofa making her scream in happiness after finding out her dad was home.

"nado appa!(me too dad)" Rayoung raised her arms to Jaehyun. Jaehyun passed Hyeyoung to me and threw Rayoung in the air catching her immediately.

"careful Jaehyun!" i said. "i won't hurt my little princesses , don't worry." Jaehyun laughed. "appa! i got some drawings i wanna draw with you!" Rayoung said as Jaehyun brought her into their room.

Jaehyun laid on their bed stomach down and watched Rayoung draw on the laptop.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"jagi , i think you should take a bath first. it'll be more refreshing for you." i said to him.

Rayoung fell asleep in his arms while he drew with her earlier on so Jaehyun tucked her in bed before heading to the bathroom.

"Hyeyoung-ah! time for bed!" i called out for Hyeyoung. "eomma , can appa read me a bedtime story this time?" she requested.

"of course , but first let's get you changed into your pyjamas." i lifted her and changed her into her sleeping clothes.

after Jaehyun got out from the bath , he blowed dry his hair before climbing onto Hyeyoung's bed to read her the bedtime story she wanted.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

after tucking the both of them in bed , Jaehyun joined me in bed as well.

"it's been so tough on you jagi." he cuddled with me. "it's more tough on you. after a long day at work you still come home and spend time with your daughters." i brushed his fluffy hair.

"you know , it's only fair if we have two sons." he pouted. "don't you dare." i laughed. he got up quickly and pinned me down on the bed. "we'll wake the girls up!" i said.

"then you'll have to be quiet tonight."

woohoo :)
—————————————————————