the 3rd divorce

two years later..

Eunseo's pov
"eomma! andwae! don't leave me! please!" Eunwoo begged his mom as she dragged her luggage out of the house with tears in her eyes.

both me and Jaehyun who have went through it before knows those tears are fake. "i'm sorry Eunwoo-yah , but you'll have a better life here. don't stop eomma from leaving." she said turning away.

my dad's bodyguards grabbed Eunwoo so that his mother could leave easily. seeing how sad and furious Eunwoo is reminded me of my own mother leaving me as well.

after she left , the bodyguards let go of Eunwoo and guarded the door so he couldn't get out. i went to my father and asked for a word with him and we headed to his room.

"sit down my young girl. what's the issue now?" he said. "appa , i hope you won't get married again. don't you realise you've been marrying women with children and giving them money to leave their kids with you after two years of marriage?"

"yes daughter , i'm afraid so. i won't be getting married anytime soon. gonna focus more on my work now. speaking of work , appa will be heading overseas for a business trip. it'll probably take a few years to complete this big project. we'll need to gather the boys too." he said.

we went outside to see Jaehyun sitting on the sofa looking at Eunwoo who was still banging on the door , crying.

"Eunwoo , come here." my father said. "why did you divorce my mother?! why?!" he asked standing furiously towards my dad.

"you're mother was the one who wanted to divorce. and i told her in order for the divorce to happen , she must leave you. i thought she wouldn't agree to it, turns out she did. she told me i had to give her money to leave you and i agreed. so she left."

"mwo.." Eunwoo said in disbelief. "have a seat my children. i have something important to tell you." he said.

i sat next to Jaehyun while Eunwoo say opposite of us still at loss of how his mom really dumped him for money.

"i'm leaving Korea for a few years due to a huge business project. it consists of me flying to different countries so i won't be back for a few years. i'll drop by home if i can but don't expect too much. in the meantime , you three will be alone at home with the lady at the back. she'll not stay here since she's just here to cook and keep the house clean. but Eunseo as usual have to go school , and Eunwoo and Jaehyun , i hope you get closer through this timing and also take good care of your sister." he said.

"when will you be flying?" Jaehyun asked. "tomorrow night. i didn't have the chance to tell you guys because of that problematic lady who just left."

"Eunwoo , i'm sure after this incident you'll be able to get closer to your other two siblings easier since they experienced it too." ny father said before leaving us for his room.

"Eunwoo-sshi , if you're fine with it , you may come to my room if you wanna talk." Jaehyun said before heading back to his room as well.

"i know you probably don't want to hear much now but , you can speak to me as well. i'll be in my room too." i said before going up to my room.

————————————————————