the 3rd marriage

Eunseo's pov
"can't believe we actually got dragged to be here." i groaned making Jaehyun chuckle. my father was shaking hands with the guests who were congratulating him.

after all that fake smiles for the guests , me , Jaehyun and Eunwoo went into the church hall and sat infront.

Eunwoo was smiling all the way as he was happy to join the family but both me and Jaehyun were just talking to one another ignoring the whole marriage process.

after the marriage , my father told his chauffeur to send me , Jaehyun and Eunwoo back home while he headed to his honeymoon with his new wife.

"Eunseo-ah , sit down with me. let's get to know each other more." Eunwoo said sittng on the sofa.

"um , so sorry but she's coming with me to my room." Jaehyun said holding my arm. "Eunseo will make the decision , not you." Eunwoo scoffed.

"enough. i'm following Jaehyun that's final. you can sit there and know yourself more." i said pulling Jaehyun up the stairs.

after we entered his room , i sighed out loudly. "i can't believe we'll be living with him for the next two weeks while appa goes on his holiday with his wife." i groaned.

"it's okay , you have me!" Jaehyun said and i rolled my eyes with a smile. "hello? can i join?" Eunwoo's voice was heard while he knocked on the door startling me.

"no you may not!" Jaehyun shouted. "then i'll tell appa and eomma that you're doing something siblings shouldn't do on the bed!" Eunwoo shouted.

"urgh , he's such a mule!" i said. Jaehyun had no choice but to open the door for Eunwoo to enter.

"you're the same age as me but you act like you're younger." Jaehyun said rolled his eyes. "that's my charm. i don't look like my age." he said.

"if you're here just to brag about yourself , you may leave." i said making Eunwoo smirk. "i'm here for you , not to brag about myself." he said walking closer to me.

Jaehyun stepped infront of me and gave Eunwoo a glare. "don't try anything funny or i'll twist your balls." he said.

"oh come on brother! we're siblings , we should get to know each other." he said putting his arm around Jaehyun's.

"shut up and get your hands off me." he said pushing his arm away. "brother , i know you entered Eunseo's family just like how i did. don't act like you're different." Eunwoo said making me shocked.

did dad tell them everything? how could he? Jaehyun must be so hurt right now.

"at least he makes me happy. not like you. so you guys are different." i said emphasising the 'are'.

"come on lil' sis. appa told me that you and Jaehyun were on bad terms as well. it's only after some time you guys opened up to each other." Eunwoo said.

Jaehyun shockingly grabbed Eunwoo by the collar. "shut your dirty mouth up before i punch you." he said.

"andwae oppa! let him go!" i said pulling the two of them apart. "fighting won't do any good either! Eunwoo-sshi please get out." i said.

"it's Eunwoo oppa now." he said sitting on the bed. "come on let's get to know each other!" he said.

pulling Jaehyun with me who was still furious , we sat on the bed together. it was the only way to get Eunwoo out of the room.

———————————————————